COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean" Anime adaptation announced (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

The "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure the Animation Special Event ~JOESTAR Inherited Soul ~" livestream event on Sunday revealed that Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean manga is getting an anime adaptation. The anime will star Ai Fairouz as Jolyne.

I cannot live without the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, and it is also what inspired me to take on voice-acting as a profession. So when I heard that I was going to be able to participate in the series, I was lost for words and surprised that “Even a Stand would be blown to the moon.” I cried so much as it was literally the moment my dream came true, which I have chased over for 12 years.
I love and admire Jolyne as a character and her beautiful, strong nature gave me strength especially during my student years, so I am grateful for the opportunity to voice Jolyne.

The manga is the sixth part of Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga, and it continues the story from the previous entries. The manga takes place in 2011, after Golden Wind, and centers on Jolyne Cujoh, the daughter of Stardust Crusaders protagonist Jotaro Kujo. After Jolyne is framed for murder and sent to prison, she must face off against a former follower of Dio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread