COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Jongkook and tattoo (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ok people i think everyone should support the artist who made Jongkook tattooist as some of you know, Jongkook tattooist was bully and stalk by Army (Some of the crazy Army). So here the problem no one should have to go though what that tattooist did. Some people put her personal information out there and that person family's. I think that tattooist deserve some kind of award like a award "for dealing with bull crap". I mean like i would not be able to deal with what that tattooist did. First of all that just his tattooist and even if he was date he a grow person he deserve love and that tattooist dose too everyone should be loved. 2nd that tattoo was good i would love for here to tattoo me i mean like Jongkook was only being notice but what about the tattooist who did it i mean it soooooo cool. So post your support for the tattooist every were so at least the tattooist know that there people supporting. Cause if you really a army u would do this.

By:BlackKoreaboo

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
Tbh, i think it's about time Bighit and BTS member ask armys to calm the fuck down. The whole fandom isn't problem, but huge part of it and they are/were close of destroying poor woman's career. I rly think they should take some responsibility over their fandom as well.

Reactions Received
Tbh, i think it's about time Bighit and BTS member ask armys to calm the fuck down. The whole fandom isn't problem, but huge part of it and they are/were close of destroying poor woman's career. I rly think they should take some responsibility over their fandom as well.
Your so right as a Army myself i think those crazy Army when to far ok She win the "DEALING WITH BULL CRAP AND CRAZY ARMY'S"

Reactions Received
Yeah, sometimes people go over board
but
they are only human
Yep only human, but i think they should at least say sorry cause if those army love him so much they should do that. i know that it must have been stressful for both of them.:junweary:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Some ARMYs are nuts. I am a hard Stan ARMY but I'm not nuts enough to stalk them or hurt them.

Reactions Received
Some ARMYs are nuts. I am a hard Stan ARMY but I'm not nuts enough to stalk them or hurt them.
Ikr but those crazy army make us better there just a example of what you should not do.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread