Appreciation Kai details I adore (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I adore Kai and I adore every little thing about him. Here are some details I love!

1. He gets flustered over how dirty his own mind is. His mind very fast jumps to very dirty conclusions... Which will make him blush... and shy... and giggle... and all kinda of flustered.

2. When he is flustered, he is unable to stand still. When he is flustered he will be fidgeting trying to stand up or sit down and will be moving his legs and hugging himself and it'll be a wonderful mess.

3. The way he smiles when he is just letting go dancing. You won't see this smile in normal performances. Bcs he will be portraying the vibe of the song... no...
this smile you can see when he is dancing just for fun. This smile you can see during ending songs when he is just freely moving around. This smile is SO FULL OF HAPPINESS. It looks like the brightest thing in the world and I could stare at it forever.

4. His voice when speaking with kids. It becomes softer and SOMEHOW even more kind.

5. The way he will lick clean the lid of his chocolate milk. It's like clockwork. it's adorable.

6. how when he is looking at someone he genuinely loves, his eyes will have hearts in them.

7. The way he loves showing off his body and thinks he looks good, but still gets shy doing it.

8. How he has become more and more confident wearing crop tops.

9. He scratches his neck when asked to speak while feeling shy. Once again... adorable.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
accurate list

Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread