Teaser Kim Heechul X Min Kyunghoon (Knowing Bros)- Hanryang (ft. BiBi and Ateez) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
Ateez only appear in the MV as dancers btw lol, it's still great exposure though seeing as how popular Knowing Bros is.

The song will be sung by Kim Heechul and Min Kyunghoon, as part of their duo Universe Hipsters. The duo, formerly known as Universe Cowards have also released 2 MVs in the past- Sweet Dream, which had the entire KB cast along with Twice Momo, and Falling Blossoms, which featured Fromis_9 Jisun. Their earlier releases were rock songs, this time they're trying hip hop lol.

Indie artist BiBi will feature on this track. Suju's own Shindong has directed it. DinDin has produced it and also features on the track.

Audio was already released btw.

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD.
I´m sorry (or not) that Ateez are there only as dancers, but considering they are hella good dancers (I watch almost all their dance practice videos) I´m more than happy.
let me be happy about today´s music discoveries. omg, this is so good. I´m going to listen to this song on repeat. WHAT A FREAKING GEM.

• Love
Reactions: Darkseid

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I can´t get over this collab so I´m adding:

• Love

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
I can´t get over this collab so I´m adding:

Ayy have you checked out the 2 earlier songs of Heechul/Kyunghoon? They're really good although the Sweet Dream MV is funny as fuck lol although you'll only get all the side jokes if you watch Knowing Bros but still.

Their 2nd song Falling Blossoms is amazing too, the MV is a lot more serious tho.

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Ayy have you checked out the 2 earlier songs of Heechul/Kyunghoon? They're really good although the Sweet Dream MV is funny as fuck lol although you'll only get all the side jokes if you watch Knowing Bros but still.

Their 2nd song Falling Blossoms is amazing too, the MV is a lot more serious tho.

ahahaha thank you so much! is there even anyone who doesn´t know Knowing Bros and is a kpop fan? :D

• Haha

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
ahahaha thank you so much! is there even anyone who doesn´t know Knowing Bros and is a kpop fan? :D
Haha you'd be surprised lol.
But like many people know OF Knowing Bros but have only watched 1-2 episodes where their faves appeared so might not know the cast dynamics and inside jokes lol.

Reactions: brekker

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Haha you'd be surprised lol.
But like many people know OF Knowing Bros but have only watched 1-2 episodes where their faves appeared so might not know the cast dynamics and inside jokes lol.
that might be true, I have watched more than two episodes , but I certainly watch it only when there are my favs :D. I have o admit that :D

• Haha

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
that might be true, I have watched more than two episodes , but I certainly watch it only when there are my favs :D. I have o admit that :D
I started like that too lmao, but at some point I realized my actual biases are the cast members :jisoosmh:
So now I can watch regardless of whoever the guest is, or even when there's no guests as long as I can have the cast bickering among themselves :haylul:

Users who are viewing this thread