COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Kim Jae Hwan Confirmed To Make Spring Comeback (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Kim Jae Hwan Confirmed To Make Spring Comeback
Feb 17, 2021 by S. Nam

Kim Jae Hwan will be returning with new music this spring!

On February 16, Xportsnews reported that Kim Jae Hwan will be releasing a new album in April. In response to the report, a source from his agency Swing Entertainment confirmed, “Kim Jae Hwan is preparing to make a comeback in early April.”

This will be Kim Jae Hwan’s first album in over a year since his second mini album “Moment” in December 2019. In February 2020, Kim Jae Hwan also released the digital single “Goodbye,” and he released his second single “I’m Not Okay” in August.

In addition to his official single releases, Kim Jae Hwan sang “Someday” for the “Crash Landing on You” OST, “You’re My End and My Beginning” for “The King: Eternal Monarch” OST, and “What If” for the “Record of Youth” OST last year. He also released the song “COLD” with MC Mong, “Break Away” for the album released by “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,” “At Every Moment” for the OST of the webtoon “Bunny and Guys,” and “Spring Summer Autumn Winter” for the late Kim Hyun Sik’s 30th Anniversary Memorial Album.

Following his appearance in Mnet’s “Produce 101 Season 2,” Kim Jae Hwan made his debut as a member of Wanna One. After wrapping up activities with the project group, Kim Jae Hwan debuted as a solo artist through his first mini album “Another.” Since then, he has been working on producing his albums, various collaborations, OSTs, and more.
Are you excited that Jaehwan is making his comeback in spring?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread