COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

News Kim Lim Calls Out Seungri's Bullshit (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

Doing The Lord's Twerk
Reactions Received
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Kim Lim Denies All Involvement With Seungri’s Scandal And Says Seungri Asked Her “Weird Questions”
She denied everything Seungri claimed.

NEWS
YESTERDAY

Kim Lim is a Singaporean socialite and the daughter of Peter Lim who owns the Spanish football team Valencia CF. Her name was specifically mentioned by Seungri in a recent interview where he claimed that he wasn’t hiring prostitutes but rather women to keep his friend Kim Lim company during her visit to Korea.
KimLim

Kim Lim made a response on her Instagram story, essentially refuting everything Seungri said.

"My name has been embroiled in the K-Pop scandal that is currently unfolding in South Korea.

Some time before the news broke, I received a phone call from Seungri. It turns out there is a leaked conversation of him allegedly soliciting prostitutes for his investors. He asked me a few weird questions and hung up. I don’t know why he called me and how I am involved with this saga at all. Needless to say, after the call I was left completely confused.

When this news broke out, Seungri said the chat is entirely fabricated and it’s fake news. However the police say it isn’t.

Today, a media statement was released by Seungri’s lawyer telling his side of the story. The article suggested that he arranged for me to party together with other girls, who he claims are not prostitutes.

To clarify, on the 9th of December 2015, I was in Korea with my friends from Singapore. We went to Club Arena for a night out, and Seungri arranged for a VIP table for our group. We partied by ourselves and left after.

In NO WAY were there other patrons or staff who accompanied our group. I certainly never asked for any “girls” to party with me. This can be vouched for by the 4 people who were part of our group that night.

I am embroiled in this matter simply because I HAPPENED TO BE THERE THAT NIGHT. I was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Just to be clear I had no inkling/idea of the alleged criminal activities going on in Burning Sun/Seungri’s businesses before this saga broke out. I’m not involved in any way whatsoever. Any media outlets which persist in reporting so will be hearing from my legal counsel.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
did he really think she would roll with the story?

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
I have seen people saying how the conversation might still been about Kim Lim, but that they just didn't end up getting her any company in the end. I guess that's true, but it could also been that the conversation was about another VIP guest and Seungri was trying to misdirect it being Kim Lim and she's saying he was lying. Or it could be Seungri still doesn't remember and just guessed who it was about and was wrong about his assumption. Who knows, I sure don't. :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
she didn't ask for any company why do u call her in the first place 😂:oof_tea:

Reactions Received
So this didn't pan out, the typo stuff was sketch, I'm waiting to see what is next

Reactions Received
this guy is so pathetic lmfaoooo. If you're gonna lie at least plan beforehand and stick to the lie, instead of coming up with a different lie each week that contradicts your previous lie. This just gets dumber and dumber each time i've lost interest..

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Luvu
Ship
Wreck
Seungri can't stick to a story to save his life, the guy is just digging his own grave and proving that while we may not know what he's done exactly, he's definitely not completely innocent like he tries to make out.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
isn't the new rumour that she was actually covering for her dad peter lim...or has that been debunked? idk this story is jst too much

Reactions Received
Someone should call out hers as it is popularly known she, her brother and her father were close friends with Seungri. Seungrui even bragged about having her father send a private plane for him after he got stranded on Bali.
SEUNGRI NEW INTERVIEW | Big Bang Amino Amino Can't find the original article.

Dude even sang at her wedding & was a guest. This is from January 2018

They also were business partners:

This is a spinet from Asian Junkie who posted a translations of a documentary done by a respected investigative journalist tv program called "We Want To Know".

“We Want To Know” then tries to get to the bottom of the money, eventually getting to the topic of tax evasion.

Kakaotalk Chat
Seungri: Anyway on April 6 AXXX Chairman, SeXXX, KiX, KiX, DeXX, and the Chinese partners will all be gathering and having a shareholders meeting. Don’t embarrass me and make sure you dress appropriately.
Choi Jonghoon: Ok. Thank you hyung. Buy me a lot of yummy food too.
Kim: Yes CEO.
· The above conversation was 2 months after Yuri Holdings was set up. It seems to be the names of their investors. It included BC Holdings CEO, famous Japanese construction company owner (Chairman), and the son of the Vietnamese estate tycoon.
· Another woman known as a shareholder, is a female that used to work as a celebrity in Korea. She’s a Singapore citizen, and is the daughter of a famous soccer team (Valencia) owner. Thanks to her father she is also very rich. It is found out that she has been good friends with CEO Yu for a long time. Another man mentioned in the chatrooms is this woman’s younger brother, who is also very wealthy.
Kakaotalk Chat
Kim: It’s finally out fxxk. I’m so touched. ㅜㅜ
Choi Jonghoon: It’s finally out. <3
Kim: Man I’m going to cry fxxk. Our business license came out today so AXXX Chairman can transfer the funds right away.
Seungri: The Chairman has already given money to my Japanese company. I’ll send it. (the money)
If anyone wants to know how deep this goes (it is a national and international ring involving triads, government collusion and a sex for service ring) Read this long article by AsianJunkie:

lexus

Vikki's Sweets Twinsie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
This shit just keeps getting worse. Oof.

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
did he really think she would confirm anything, true or not 😉 people throw others under the bus for less

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread