Kind of Important (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

So as someone who has ADHD it's actually a really frustrating and isolating thing to deal with-even when you know someone with ADHD alot of times your symptoms present differently. My boyfriend and I both have it and he is pretty severe but he doesn't get sensory overload like I do which usually causes me to lash out and freak out because it's beyond overwhelming and hard to deal with. This video made me tear up a bit because I could relate to a lot of what is happening here and I felt seen.

I don't think people who joke about having ADHD realize how hard it is to ACTUALLY have the disorder. So please watch this video and educate yourself a bit more.

soobworld

Rookie
Reactions Received
Website
aboutmeklaus.carrd.co
Fandom
엔진 + ATINY
Pronouns
he/they

So as someone who has ADHD it's actually a really frustrating and isolating thing to deal with-even when you know someone with ADHD alot of times your symptoms present differently. My boyfriend and I both have it and he is pretty severe but he doesn't get sensory overload like I do which usually causes me to lash out and freak out because it's beyond overwhelming and hard to deal with. This video made me tear up a bit because I could relate to a lot of what is happening here and I felt seen.

I don't think people who joke about having ADHD realize how hard it is to ACTUALLY have the disorder. So please watch this video and educate yourself a bit more.
as an ADHD person i honestly agree ppl needa be educated tbh

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Definitely it’s nothing to joke about. I even considered if I have it because I find it difficult to focus :wimwim:

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Definitely it’s nothing to joke about. I even considered if I have it because I find it difficult to focus :wimwim:
If you just have a difficult time focusing you might not have it you may just have a hard time focusing.

Reactions: bulletproof

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Ethan out here~ I'm glad that I can learn from this video because I really have no personal experience with ADHD

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
If you just have a difficult time focusing you might not have it you may just have a hard time focusing.
Yeah, I don’t think I do, but I considered it at some point so I started to read about it. I’m probably just anxious

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I don’t think I do, but I considered it at some point so I started to read about it. I’m probably just anxious
Possibly-I know Anxiety and ADHD as well as depression are usually linked. But it doesn't necessarily mean if you have anxiety you have this and so on and so forth. It's easy to just assume that ADHD is a hard time focusing but it's definitely way more than that speaking from experience.

Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
Possibly-I know Anxiety and ADHD as well as depression are usually linked. But it doesn't necessarily mean if you have anxiety you have this and so on and so forth. It's easy to just assume that ADHD is a hard time focusing but it's definitely way more than that speaking from experience.
Oh yeah, I totally understand that

Users who are viewing this thread