Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I love how I get both OT9-SNSD vibes n (a little) Twice vibes during the 9-person V formation n M formation, (maybe just me cos it's 9 person dance).

Also I dint realise while watching (only after reading comments) but she's wearing the beanie hat she bought last year from Sulli/Jinri market:pepeheart::pikahappy::sakUwu:(I never thot last year watching that episode of Jinri market would affect me so much now. I'm so overcome w/emotion-sentimentality now.)

Tag List
@mysteric @Xeulgi @lexus @MiraeTheFuture @NogaNono @RandAlThor @Sappho @baekk @goyo @Jungkook @Darkyoda47 @potato @Kimino @Vampire @SteviSone @SugaRush @younicekeepgoing
@Hallybell (sorry, I tagged you this time-if you don't want to be tagged for further purpose threads pls let me know.)​

Reactions Received
SM tend to go to 9 folks total often. For formation reasons.

TTS had 6 back up's most of the time.
RV has 4- 6 usually in concert shows. ect.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
SM tend to go to 9 folks total often. For formation reasons.

TTS had 6 back up's most of the time.
RV has 4- 6 usually in concert shows. ect.
But the 'Spark' MV had up to 12 backup dancers so I'm delulu here w/OT9 feels:lisalaugh:(it's been a barren year for Soshi t seems since March this year except for Taeyeon solo n Tif solo n YoonA solo, but I really thot at least a Oh!GG comeback this year so let me hv this one, pls? I need this little at least after the last two weeks, I'm smiling with this comeback ok:sakUwu:

Reactions Received
But the 'Spark' MV had up to 12 backup dancers so I'm delulu here w/OT9 feels:lisalaugh:(it's been a barren year for Soshi t seems since March this year except for Taeyeon solo n Tif solo n YoonA solo, but I really thot at least a Oh!GG comeback this year so let me hv this one, pls? I need this little at least after the last two weeks, I'm smiling with this comeback ok:sakUwu:
if only she was promoting. song is already falling fast with out some effort. she lost 300k ul in 1 day not good.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
what a good dance practice

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
if only she was promoting. song is already falling fast with out some effort. she lost 300k ul in 1 day not good.
Was really hoping the dance practice was a foreshadow of a stage performance.😡
When will we see her performance of Spark live?
It's really backwards we(from fancam n those live at 'S concerts) got to see live 4 songs 1 year ago but idk when we'll get to see Spark live. I know she doesn't wan/see the need to promote but I wish she would.

Reactions: karina

Users who are viewing this thread