TV Knowing half of IZ*ONE and still watching Produce48 (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
So I did this with Wanna One too. I knew half the members and watch it anyway while still having the curiosity of who will end up in it.
I spoiled it a bit today cause I saw Yiren was in Everglow and my brain went :jisoosmh: Cause I thought she was in IZ*ONE and than it hit me... my brain was farting so hard during the entire show lol. I saw her in Everglow and forgot.

Anyway. The ones that I really like I already know will be in IZ*ONE and I know a few that definitely aren't and since it's top 20 now. I'm mostly just curious what some of the ranks are and a few of the members I still don't know by name or face.

Woolim and Starship 'bout to have the best new GG's after IZ*ONE if they disband :sanapray: They better all do better than Gugudan and Pristin. I think they will seeing as the members to me at least seem more open able. Since IOI essentially only ended up giving us Somi and ChungHa... somewhat Kyulkyung too but in China.​

Reactions Received
So I did this with Wanna One too. I knew half the members and watch it anyway while still having the curiosity of who will end up in it.
I spoiled it a bit today cause I saw Yiren was in Everglow and my brain went :jisoosmh: Cause I thought she was in IZ*ONE and than it hit me... my brain was farting so hard during the entire show lol. I saw her in Everglow and forgot.

Anyway. The ones that I really like I already know will be in IZ*ONE and I know a few that definitely aren't and since it's top 20 now. I'm mostly just curious what some of the ranks are and a few of the members I still don't know by name or face.

Woolim and Starship 'bout to have the best new GG's after IZ*ONE if they disband :sanapray: They better all do better than Gugudan and Pristin. I think they will seeing as the members to me at least seem more open able. Since IOI essentially only ended up giving us Somi and ChungHa... somewhat Kyulkyung too but in China.​
Starship long ago cut the other girl from pd 48.
Wonyoung and Yujin are terrific but they need a group which they will over power.
Wollimz already have a group with 3 pd 48 members maybe they add Chaewon, but Eunbi is unlikely.
WM seems dead set on a new gg with Chaeyeon which i feel is a mistake.
Yena Flocon covered.
jline I really do not see Hitomi back in AKB teams 8 and B
Sakura was already a star.
Nako back in HKT but the pandemic has really hammered the aks system.
the rest will be cut loose as the agencies are clueless.

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
WM seems dead set on a new gg with Chaeyeon which i feel is a mistake.
Tbh I feel like Chaeyeon will suit a group better than she would purely solo. I can see her being an amazing leader for the WM group. I think most people just take the Chungha comparison with her too far and expect her to follow in her footsteps 100%

The thing is Chaeyeon's style and vibe so to say are TOTALLY different from Chungha. She works really well together with others and I really wanna continue to see that.

Reactions Received
Tbh I feel like Chaeyeon will suit a group better than she would purely solo. I can see her being an amazing leader for the WM group. I think most people just take the Chungha comparison with her too far and expect her to follow in her footsteps 100%

The thing is Chaeyeon's style and vibe so to say are TOTALLY different from Chungha. She works really well together with others and I really wanna continue to see that.
She is too strong unless they have insane trainee's. Eunbi and IZ*ONE let her shine and she does not have to be concerned about over shadowing them or doing everything. But her as leader and best at everything will be 1000% like pressure on her. If they have an insane vocal that would help.
The dorm leader in a group full of monsters works for her.
I am as unsure about her in charge of a new group as i am with putting Eunbi in Rocket punch.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I will be glad she has a job but sad as ill not see her any more.
In what sense will you not see her anymore if she joins Everglow?

Reactions: Anju

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

ChungHa honestly has more raw vocal power too. While Chaeyeon to me seems like mostly a dancer and as you said she suits girl groups more. Similarly to her sister I guess.
off-topic but i see what u did there with eunbi's picture :wimwim:

sjjndxjscn she's drop-dead gorgeous istg
That was actually accidental, i copied it from Drew's thread about idols with short hair :haylul:
But yes, she is fucking gorgeous. I thought she was beautiful with black but short and blonde just killed me...

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
She is too strong unless they have insane trainee's. Eunbi and IZ*ONE let her shine and she does not have to be concerned about over shadowing them or doing everything. But her as leader and best at everything will be 1000% like pressure on her. If they have an insane vocal that would help.
I am as unsure about her in charge of a new group as i am with putting Eunbi in Rocket punch.
Oh god yea I forgot Rocket Punch existed, tho I did like them. And yea I see why you say Eunbi joining RP wouldn't be the best play... I can see her more as a solo than Chaeyeon since her vocals are also top notch but as a leader I'd have her in a group definitely... Well, let's just hope they stay IZ*ONE for a bit longer :jisoosmh:

• Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I agree, it wouldn't work out if she was overshadowing the others too much.
It would be ideal if she could be the main dancer, lead vocal and hopefully center.

As long as they have at least 1-2 members who can keep up with her on stage, it'll be AMAZING.

I'm being an optimist here rn, bcs I think in a good group she will be able to shine more than solo.

Reactions Received
I agree, it wouldn't work out if she was overshadowing the others too much.
It would be ideal if she could be the main dancer, lead vocal and hopefully center.

As long as they have at least 1-2 members who can keep up with her on stage, it'll be AMAZING.

I'm being an optimist here rn, bcs I think in a good group she will be able to shine more than solo.
Not sure about center she needs people to support instead of carrying the load.

And lets be honest while WM built a nice group in OMG until this year things did not go well and that speaks to the agency.

Reactions: RainbowDevil

Users who are viewing this thread