COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Kpop Idols You Get Weird Vibes From? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
There is NO specific reason why they just give off weird vibes.
You see them, watch them or whatever, and just they rub you the wrong way.
This isn't meant to be a hate thread and please do not attack any idol.
Just say which idol gives you weird vibes that maybe rub you the wrong way.

For me, I don't hate Seeun from STAYC by any means but she gives me weird vibes.
Also Heejin from LOONA.
Once again I don't hate these idols something about them is just off to me in some way.
Both are talented and VERY beautiful and I can't ut my finger on what rubs me the wrong way.

What about you?​

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
no one tbh, i don't watch much content from idols other than mvs and performances (and short videos or behind the scenes things from my favourite groups) to begin with so there isn't really a reason for anyone to make me feel like this unless they actually did something to prove it like seungri for example. then again i also keep in mind that what idols show on camera might be also very different from their actual personality.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Something I have never told before; but Dami from Dreamcatcher. I can't exactly say why; but she has always been my least favourite DC member. Even during the time when the rabbit and the puppy were my uncontested ult bias and ult wrecker; I got weird vibes from her. I don't know why.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Something I have never told before; but Dami from Dreamcatcher. I can't exactly say why; but she has always been my least favourite DC member. Even during the time when the rabbit and the puppy were my uncontested ult bias and ult wrecker; I got weird vibes from her. I don't know why.
That's really interesting I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting weird vibes from her.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I'm going to get jumped for this but winter
idk, she just hasn't grown on me as fast as the other girls even though she's undoubtedly super sweet and talented

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Soyeon, Irene and Yeri, Chaeryoung
I'm going to get jumped for this but winter
idk, she just hasn't grown on me as fast as the other girls even though she's undoubtedly super sweet and talented
Same

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Soyeon, Irene and Yeri, Chaeryoung

Same
on a second thought, I think it's mostly her fans :wimwim:
of the big winter accs, only minjeong_kr hasn't been unnecessarily shady

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think Irene is justified at this point :wimwim:
I think most idols have probably been a bitch at one point or another-Irene's was just exposed and so far there has only been one revealed incident. Nobody knows if she was just having a bad day or some shit. All we know is what the one lady said.

:naeunshock:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Gfriend's Yerin: I don't even know why she seems perfectly nice but something about her just throws me off.
The Boyz Sunwoo: I actually stan this group and he was my bias at one point but there's been too much controversial stuff that's come out about him where I get the vibe there's too much smoke for there not to be fire lol. Luckily there's 11 members so there's not much of a problem finding a new bias lol.
Those are the biggest two I can think of right now

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend's Yerin: I don't even know why she seems perfectly nice but something about her just throws me off.
The Boyz Sunwoo: I actually stan this group and he was my bias at one point but there's been too much controversial stuff that's come out about him where I get the vibe there's too much smoke for there not to be fire lol. Luckily there's 11 members so there's not much of a problem finding a new bias lol.
Those are the biggest two I can think of right now
This is super interesting. I know there was once a bit of a controversy with her but it was kind of s stupid one about her discrediting other girl groups. At least I think it held no weight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread