Official KPopSource's Official Suggestions Thread (1 Viewer)

IU

Reaction score
    • Administrator
suggestion-box.jpg

Hello everyone..

Here you can voice your suggestions for our forum. There are only a couple of rules.
1. Please keep this thread clean. Any negative or derogatory comments towards ks, staff, or other members will be removed.
2. This is strictly a suggestion thread. Only bug feature requests, bug reports, technical issues, or posts of the sort are accepted

The suggestions in this thread will be considered by our community team to then be sent off to the development team for further review.

Thank you!

Last edited:

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
I was thinking: a Christmas theme? :llama_tea:
Maybe Events team can do small games kinda like an advent calendar? :llama_tea:
An large-scale event like OH's OHgwarts? :llama_tea:

Thank you for consideration (ps I love the llama's :llama_thug:)
Each and every of these aspects is already being thoroughly planned out. You will be informed soon. :)

Llamas love you as well :llama_flirt:

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
Each and every of these aspects is already being thoroughly planned out. You will be informed soon. :)

Llamas love you as well :llama_flirt:
OMGGGGG
Yeey :llama_lovely:My lobeeess
They replaced the panda doing a spreadie

OnCloudShine

Jentle Jessture
Reaction score
Ship
This might be a lot to ask but can you adjust the feature for watching threads?
Make it to where you have to manually say you want to watch a thread instead it automatically being selected for you?
The selection box doesn't show up anymore and I get notifications for every thread I participate in.

Reactions: Soogi, Koala and IU

IU

Reaction score
Make it to where you have to manually say you want to watch a thread instead it automatically being selected for you?
The selection box doesn't show up anymore and I get notifications for every thread I participate in.
I don't believe i've changed anything regarding that setting, but i can check & let you know very soon.

IU

Reaction score
Hi, i checked it again, you can do it through your account preference.

Screenshot_3.png

Eden

Trainee
Reaction score
So when users get shipped it's visible on their profile, but there's also a marriage thread for idols, maybe an idea to put that on our profiles as well? Like "married to *insert idol*"

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
So when users get shipped it's visible on their profile, but there's also a marriage thread for idols, maybe an idea to put that on our profiles as well? Like "married to *insert idol*"
This would all come down to first come first serve then. I will raise the suggestion with the rest of the team.

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
There is no anime section. Why isn't there anime section. Please add anime section.

:pandawatch:
There is not enouogh activity in forums other than Korean Entertainment. For now it will be Movies & Television of Japanese entertainment section. If found suitable, Anime will get a subforum for itself.

Darth_berries

Fleshy fruit
Reaction score
There is not enouogh activity in forums other than Korean Entertainment. For now it will be Movies & Television of Japanese entertainment section. If found suitable, Anime will get a subforum for itself.
I'll work for it. Thanks. :pandaamazed:

Reactions: IU

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
whenever i try to paste a gif it turns into a static image & having to press insert image > paste link for every gif is kinda annoying heh,, is there any way to fix this or is it just me o.o
This is decided to be the default behaviour and will not be changed, due to saving space in attachments. The workaround is to use a link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Chahee and Soogi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)