Official KPopSource's Official Suggestions Thread (1 Viewer)

Somi

YG Princess
Reaction score
I hope this isn't too much to ask for, but it would it be possible for Weibo posts to be added to the list of approved sites for embedded media?
I've checked it out and it seems Weibo does not have an API for me to access to do this to individually select posts, there is an API but its very dated & last updated 2015 for international users, I'll try to figure out more.

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Maybe making it so that people who you have on ignore can't view your profile or threads?
That kind of defeats the purpose of a platform such as forum, where everyone is allowed to be seen and state their opinion.

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
That kind of defeats the purpose of a platform such as forum, where everyone is allowed to be seen and state their opinion.
But like there's kinda a reason I don't want them seeing my stuff 😔

Reactions: Cherry_Lady

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
But like there's kinda a reason I don't want them seeing my stuff 😔
I fully understand that, but if you want to hide stuff from people, you use social networks where you individually choose who you want to share your content with. Forum is for everyone.

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I fully understand that, but if you want to hide stuff from people, you use social networks where you individually choose who you want to share your content with. Forum is for everyone.
ok, sorry for bothering

Reactions: Cherry_Lady

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reaction score
Ship
not sure if this has been suggested already but can users who aren't donors and part of the staff team get username colors for a certain amount of points?
hi, this was already suggested. We did talk about it for a while but don't have a solution yet. We really want our staff to be easily recognizable and believe that the colors of our usernames are helping for this visibility. We also have the problem of light-dark themes
For now, we have put this idea on hold.

Reactions: Chahee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)