COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Kun DOES NOT deserve this disrespect! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just saw some shithead TY stans saying that Taeyong somehow outranks Kun as a leader and how TY is the leader of NCT as a whole... and that just makes me so mad! Kun deserves respect and love. He works so damn hard and he is doing the best by WayV! He didn't keep eating dust for all these years for this disrespect!

Kun is such a good leader! He really cares about all of the members and takes care of them! The members feel comfortable aorund him, but hey still respect him! Kun NEVER gets mad at them, he always treats them with love and respect and gives the members advice when needed!

Kun always listens to them and while he is giving so much of his attention to the members, he is also himself working out and exercising and training! The members all adore Kun and it shows! They all praise him to the heavens! From the way they talk about Kun it is like they are his fans! From Chenle calling Kun literally perfect to the WayV members going all out describing how selfless he is!

LOVE QIAN KUN! HE IS WORTH IT! And for FUCKS SAKE, stop sleeping on him and disrespecting him!

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
TY is the leader of NCT as a whole... and that just makes me so mad!
they're telling the truth Taeyong is the NCT leader

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
they're telling the truth Taeyong is the NCT leader
He's not though... He was the leader of NCT 2018, the unit that is no longer active and had 18 members... NCT as a whole now has 21 members!

TY is the leader of 127...
Kun is the leader of WayV
Dream has no official leader
U has no leader

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
He's not though... He was the leader of NCT 2018, the unit that is no longer active and had 18 members... NCT as a whole now has 21 members!

TY is the leader of 127...
Kun is the leader of WayV
Dream has no official leader
U has no leader
NCT 2018 or now there's no change
The only 2 possible contestant for NCT leader position are taeyong and Kun
Taeyong was leader when Kun was a NCT member there's very very very chance that it change
since all the other are younger and Taeyong is the NCT center

and as much i love Kun i don't see how saying that Taeyong is the NCT leader is disrepecting Kun

and if we are logical it'll not be a surprise if Taeyong is the Official NCT leader, he had this leader position since their debut it was just not officialize until NCT 2018
Plus NCT 127 is the main unit of NCT so t's logical that the Leader of the group is the leader of NCT 127
and even more logical base on the fact that Kun is the leader of WayV who only promote in china
While NCT 127 have more global promotion which is the whole goal of NCT and it's 100% normal that since NCT as a whole is suppose to be a korean Boygroup that the Leader is a member who promote in Korea

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NCT 2018 or now there's no change
The only 2 possible contestant for NCT leader position are taeyong and Kun
Taeyong was leader when Kun was a NCT member there's very very very chance that it change
since all the other are younger and Taeyong is the NCT center
First off, Center does not = leader in ANY way.

Yeah in 2018 taeyong was the leader over Kun, but why tf, would Taeyong be any more leader than Kun in china... When WayV is promoting in china, Taeyong has literally NOTHING to do with it! Taeyong has no influence in WayV! So those peeps were acting like Taeyong was more importnant than Kun as a leader when it comes to WayV which is just insane!

There is literally no logic in saying Taeyong is NCT's leader, since he doesn't function as one! NCT is well a big group, but it doesn't function as one single group with a single leader. Taeyong the leader of NCT would be jobless! What is Taeyong's purpose as the leader of NCT? What does he do? I get what he does as the leader of 127, but what does Taeyong leader of NCT do that makes him more of a leader than Kun?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
First off, Center does not = leader in ANY way.

Yeah in 2018 taeyong was the leader over Kun, but why tf, would Taeyong be any more leader than Kun in china... When WayV is promoting in china, Taeyong has literally NOTHING to do with it! Taeyong has no influence in WayV! So those peeps were acting like Taeyong was more importnant than Kun as a leader when it comes to WayV which is just insane!

There is literally no logic in saying Taeyong is NCT's leader, since he doesn't function as one! NCT is well a big group, but it doesn't function as one single group with a single leader. Taeyong the leader of NCT would be jobless! What is Taeyong's purpose as the leader of NCT? What does he do? I get what he does as the leader of 127, but what does Taeyong leader of NCT do that makes him more of a leader than Kun?
I don't know if you are enough aware of NCT content
but NCT had a whole concert with all the unit, they hold Vlive as a full group where taeyong is the one to tell them to calm down and focus, and leading the vlive and the greetings
and they have a whole chography as a full group and Taeyong is the one leading the group during their training
he was the one handling the members when they have to take pictures in front of the media when they come for performing BOB
So no NCT still need a leader when they have full promotion as a whole group

and you don't know what SM have schedules for them so what make you do that NCT will always make promotion as unit and will not try to promote sometimes as a full group and at the moment they'll need to have one leader

and what make Taeyong most fitting for the leader place than Kun ?

1. the fact that NCT is a korean group so the GP and NCTzens needs to be familiar with the leader, not all nctzens are interest in WayV

2. The fact that NCT have 11 members who are more fluent in Korean than they are in chinese, and NCT only have 6 chinese without counting Kun and taeyong. Kun is good in Korean but less than a native Korean who will help to make the communication easier among the member and between the member and the staff with who they work

3. The fact that Taeyong is already the leader of NCT127, who is the unit who promote everywhere and who is the main unit so he fit more the gloabalize concept of nct than Kun

4. the fact that Kun is the leader of WayV who don't promote in Korea, so it'll just confuse Koreans to see a member they never see in NCT, be the center during the greetings ( which is always the position of the leader )

5. The fact that Taeyong have more experience in the industry because of all his years in training which means that he'll be able to lead and give more advice to the other who struggle

6. The fact that he is Korean , you'll never see or very rarely see a foreigner as the leader of a Korean group because they prefer to avoid the complaint that Knetz could make about this

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't know if you are enough aware of NCT content
but NCT had a whole concert with all the unit, they hold Vlive as a full group where taeyong is the one to tell them to calm down and focus, and leading the vlive and the greetings
and they have a whole chography as a full group and Taeyong is the one leading the group during their training
he was the one handling the members when they have to take pictures in front of the media when they come for performing BOB
So no NCT still need a leader when they have full promotion as a whole group

and you don't know what SM have schedules for them so what make you do that NCT will always make promotion as unit and will not try to promote sometimes as a full group and at the moment they'll need to have one leader

and what make Taeyong most fitting for the leader place than Kun ?

1. the fact that NCT is a korean group so the GP and NCTzens needs to be familiar with the leader, not all nctzens are interest in WayV

2. The fact that NCT have 11 members who are more fluent in Korean than they are in chinese, and NCT only have 6 chinese without counting Kun and taeyong. Kun is good in Korean but less than a native Korean who will help to make the communication easier among the member and between the member and the staff with who they work

3. The fact that Taeyong is already the leader of NCT127, who is the unit who promote everywhere and who is the main unit so he fit more the gloabalize concept of nct than Kun

4. the fact that Kun is the leader of WayV who don't promote in Korea, so it'll just confuse Koreans to see a member they never see in NCT, be the center during the greetings ( which is always the position of the leader )

5. The fact that Taeyong have more experience in the industry because of all his years in training which means that he'll be able to lead and give more advice to the other who struggle

6. The fact that he is Korean , you'll never see or very rarely see a foreigner as the leader of a Korean group because they prefer to avoid the complaint that Knetz could make about this
1) Girl I have been stanning NCT since they were rookies, I know what's been going on with them!
2) 127 is not the "main unit" They are just the 1st permanent unit. They are the first one, but not the main one! 127 in no way is more importnant than WayV.

Yes, somebody has to lead the practice obviously, but so far Black on black has been a one off thing! NCT 2019 hasn't even been mentioned ,so who knows if it will even happen! Who knows if WayV will participate in it and so on, who knows!
In a few years NCT might release an original song in chinese in china with the full lineup and Kun would be the one leading the greetings and practices in that case! They might release a song in Thailand or Japan or anywhere really since they ARE a global brand!

Taeyong acted as the leader of NCT 2018, because he was the best choice for that position, but if NCT is going to promote elsewhere, he might not always be that!

Saying that Taeyong being korean makes him a better candidate for leader is also absurd. We have 9 native koreans who are raised in Korea in NCT. Wouldn't sombody who speaks english be the better option, since so many members speak english? Not to mention members will be added and most of them most likely will not be korean!

If I am being aggressive here, I could even say him being Korean makes him a worse choice for leader of NCT, because he won't be able to empathize with the struggles of trying to communicate and learn a language! Not to mention there are other members who speak more languages than him and due to that are able to communicate with the whole group better!

Notice also how I am not saying Kun should be the leader of NCT? I am saying NCT has no permanent full-time leader for the whole group and for all intents and purposes needs no leader! Not to mention the amount of members would be too much for 1 person to handle!

I stay by my point. A permanent set leader of NCT isn't practical and logical. Almost half of the members look at Kun as the leader (WayV + RenLe) and more members are going to be added aswell.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
2) 127 is not the "main unit" They are just the 1st permanent unit. They are the first one, but not the main one! 127 in no way is more importnant than WayV.
They confirm that NCT 127 is the main unit, they literally said that nct 127 is the base of the whole NCT system because it's NCT 127 who started from Seoul and with NCt 127 they'll perform around the world to share the NCT sound while the other unit are fixed to one place

NCT is going to promote elsewhere, he might not always be that!
NCT as a full is a korean group as a full group they'll always promote in Korea
that's why they create Chinese unit who will do the job to promote in China

Taeyong being korean makes him a better candidate for leader is also absurd. We have 9 native koreans who are raised in Korea in NCT. Wouldn't sombody who speaks english be the better option, since so many members speak english? Not to mention members will be added and most of them most likely will not be korean!
it absurd but it's how Knetz works if they start to put a chinese as the leader knetz will complain etc... like they love to do so SM just anticipate and would prefer to put a korean
it might be but languages is not the only criteria age and Time of training are also a big criteria
and During their trainee days their trainer also see who have the best leading skills

I am saying NCT has no permanent full-time leader for the whole group and for all intents and purposes needs no leader! Not to mention the amount of members would be too much for 1 person to handle!
Do you know that 1 leader doesn't prevent the other Member to help
SNSD have 1 leader but it doesn't prevent sooyoung to be kind of the emotional support of many members

Honestly to me you just seem to reach 99% of the Kpop group work with a leader so it's normal that NCT have one too during their full group promotion and a leader is very important in a big group like this that's why all the big group have a leader
and the fact that Taeyong or someone else is the fix leader of NCT is not be disrepectful to Kun or someone else
they didn't say Kun suck at being a leader so no say that Taeyong is the NCT leader is not be disrepectful

and it's also clear in the way the member act that They consider Taeyong as their leader, while they see Kun more like a Big brother
they are not afraid to joke with him by calling him Kun eaomma even if he don't like it or calling him Fat Kun etc...
while they seems to be much more careful around taeyong and respectful

and i don't even know why you seem so mad to know that Taeyong would be NCT leader,
Kun, taeyong, johnny etc... at the moment the leader is doing a good job by leading NCT as a whole i don't know why you would be mad, the most important thing is that he is doing a good job

and at the moment nobody with more experience, older etc.. debut among NCT, i doubt they'll change as a leader, since NCTzens consider taeyong as the NCT leader now and he did a good job and nobody complain about his role
so i don't think NCT or SM would think to change the leader

and ever since their pre debut era Everybody knew that the Leader position while be decided between Hansol and Taeyong because they have more the Leader vibe and leading the group

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They confirm that NCT 127 is the main unit, they literally said that nct 127 is the base of the whole NCT system because it's NCT 127 who started from Seoul and with NCt 127 they'll perform around the world to share the NCT sound while the other unit are fixed to one place

NCT as a full is a korean group as a full group they'll always promote in Korea
that's why they create Chinese unit who will do the job to promote in China

it absurd but it's how Knetz works if they start to put a chinese as the leader knetz will complain etc... like they love to do so SM just anticipate and would prefer to put a korean
it might be but languages is not the only criteria age and Time of training are also a big criteria
and During their trainee days their trainer also see who have the best leading skills

Do you know that 1 leader doesn't prevent the other Member to help
SNSD have 1 leader but it doesn't prevent sooyoung to be kind of the emotional support of many members

Honestly to me you just seem to reach 99% of the Kpop group work with a leader so it's normal that NCT have one too during their full group promotion and a leader is very important in a big group like this that's why all the big group have a leader
and the fact that Taeyong or someone else is the fix leader of NCT is not be disrepectful to Kun or someone else
they didn't say Kun suck at being a leader so no say that Taeyong is the NCT leader is not be disrepectful

and it's also clear in the way the member act that They consider Taeyong as their leader, while they see Kun more like a Big brother
they are not afraid to joke with him by calling him Kun eaomma even if he don't like it or calling him Fat Kun etc...
while they seems to be much more careful around taeyong and respectful

and i don't even know why you seem so mad to know that Taeyong would be NCT leader,
Kun, taeyong, johnny etc... at the moment the leader is doing a good job by leading NCT as a whole i don't know why you would be mad, the most important thing is that he is doing a good job

and at the moment nobody with more experience, older etc.. debut among NCT, i doubt they'll change as a leader, since NCTzens consider taeyong as the NCT leader now and he did a good job and nobody complain about his role
so i don't think NCT or SM would think to change the leader
I'm mad because Kun is always the one being disrespected and forgotten about. When people talk bout the vocals in NCT, Kun is the one always forgotten. When people just talk generally about NCT, Kun is the one forgotten.

I am mad because I am seeing people saying Kun is a shit leader and that Taeyong is superior and being serious about it and meaning it. I am mad because there are so many people who are just plain out disrespecting Kun and calling him the useless member.

Kun is always getting just put aside by NCTzens and ignored and if he is mentioned it is usually in a comparison. I also can't see how seeing Kun as a big brother stops them from seeing him as a leader? To me it looks like the members are comfortable around him and get along with him well!

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just saw some shithead TY stans saying that Taeyong somehow outranks Kun as a leader and how TY is the leader of NCT as a whole... and that just makes me so mad! Kun deserves respect and love. He works so damn hard and he is doing the best by WayV! He didn't keep eating dust for all these years for this disrespect!

Kun is such a good leader! He really cares about all of the members and takes care of them! The members feel comfortable aorund him, but hey still respect him! Kun NEVER gets mad at them, he always treats them with love and respect and gives the members advice when needed!

Kun always listens to them and while he is giving so much of his attention to the members, he is also himself working out and exercising and training! The members all adore Kun and it shows! They all praise him to the heavens! From the way they talk about Kun it is like they are his fans! From Chenle calling Kun literally perfect to the WayV members going all out describing how selfless he is!

LOVE QIAN KUN! HE IS WORTH IT! And for FUCKS SAKE, stop sleeping on him and disrespecting him!

PREACH!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread