COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

lavender blurs (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
Ship
the time is 9:51 PM

i dont want to go to school tomorrow because i dont like that school one bit. and im serious, i mean it, that school is so not good for me, its terrible for me.

but i cant transfer "because my sister went there" and now she is going to a good college, but what they fail to understand is im not her and i will never be. i dont like that homophobic school and how it drains my energy and how it drains my happiness and this is not an exaggeration. they need to understand that, that environment isnt benefiting me and instead its hurting me

i may sound stupid right now, if so sorry

i dont like my friends in that school they are immature and closed minded, they don't understand me at all. they cause me to wear a mask around them and they dont understand.

it feels like no one does

the time is 10:14 PM

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the environment you are in growing up and through life shapes you. if you are not in a beneficial environment like you said, move if you can. being in the school you are in now with the company you keep is not healthy

Reactions Received
You shouldn't be force to be in that kind of environment. Especially if not good for your well-being. Hope you can get out of that situation and able to transfer to another school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread