COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

🎮 League of Legends 🎮 Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCT & GGs
play a champ you have fun with. Just if you play botlane redside, at gold+ level 100% youre going to get dived
I like to play midlane but i literally cannot play against assassins they tilt me so muchhh

Who's good against assassins? Specifically like a blind pick whos good too

Like against fizz, zed, akali etc

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like to play midlane but i literally cannot play against assassins they tilt me so muchhh

Who's good against assassins? Specifically like a blind pick whos good too

Like against fizz, zed, akali etc
a mage ? the closest thing would be vex, absolutely demolishes all assassins except zed (ban him lol). rather weak against most mages imo tho. Also really bursty mage, not control style at all.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCT & GGs
a mage ? the closest thing would be vex, absolutely demolishes all assassins except zed (ban him lol). rather weak against most mages imo tho. Also really bursty mage, not control style at all.
Ooo okay, i'll give her a try again

I played her on released and i flopped hard 💀

How about blind picking camille or sett mid? I feel like bruisers do well against assassins/yasuo brothers
:susPepe:

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ooo okay, i'll give her a try again

I played her on released and i flopped hard 💀

How about blind picking camille or sett mid? I feel like bruisers do well against assassins/yasuo brothers
:susPepe:
camille im not a big fan rn with the new midlane where the walls are further down the jungle than before so you have less opportunities with your E. Sett is good against assassins in general, a really powerful pick. I just don't like it because mid/late game it feels like you are waiting the opponent to make a mistake not really being proactive. But yeah one of the strongest 1v1 in the game, will probably win the 1v1 and straight up statcheck all midlane champs lol. You will have a miserable time against ranged tho lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCT & GGs
camille im not a big fan rn with the new midlane where the walls are further down the jungle than before so you have less opportunities with your E. Sett is good against assassins in general, a really powerful pick. I just don't like it because mid/late game it feels like you are waiting the opponent to make a mistake not really being proactive. But yeah one of the strongest 1v1 in the game, will probably win the 1v1 and straight up statcheck all midlane champs lol. You will have a miserable time against ranged tho lol
Awww ok i wanted to play mid camille

Lmaooo stat check, it seems like sett sounds like a good counterpick

Who else is a good blind pick beside vex?

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Awww ok i wanted to play mid camille

Lmaooo stat check, it seems like sett sounds like a good counterpick

Who else is a good blind pick beside vex?
imo ahri is a good blindpick, you are always usefull as long as you do not fall behind, and you can pressure the jungle. Leblanc is kind of similar but more reliant on snowball. Hwei is the best control mage imo, tho azir is also extremely strong but you do need to play very well. The underrated pick is Ksante mid, just so strong can facetank everything and one mistake and its a solo kill.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCT & GGs
imo ahri is a good blindpick, you are always usefull as long as you do not fall behind, and you can pressure the jungle. Leblanc is kind of similar but more reliant on snowball. Hwei is the best control mage imo, tho azir is also extremely strong but you do need to play very well. The underrated pick is Ksante mid, just so strong can facetank everything and one mistake and its a solo kill.
I dont like ahri atm bc i miss everfrost & her dmg is lackluster even if she's ahead but i do think she is a safe pick
:pepechill:

AD leblanc?
:flirtyjae:

Hmmm okay i might give those 2 a try & int a couple games
:sanapray:

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I dont like ahri atm bc i miss everfrost & her dmg is lackluster even if she's ahead but i do think she is a safe pick
:pepechill:

AD leblanc?
:flirtyjae:

Hmmm okay i might give those 2 a try & int a couple games
:sanapray:
Imo ad leblanc isn't that strong, but starting your build with some ad and pivoting to ap with statik shiv is really good. You can outshove every midlaner and then absolutely destroys the botlane

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCT & GGs
Imo ad leblanc isn't that strong, but starting your build with some ad and pivoting to ap with statik shiv is really good. You can outshove every midlaner and then absolutely destroys the botlane
aww bummer, i love that build bc it tilts ppl when u win w/ it lmaooo

Didn't statik shiv get nerfed for the 10th time again lol, it got so many nerfs in less than a year... idk why they didnt just give it back crit & ad scaling makes no sense

is it still good?

ngl statik shiv reminds me zeri, that hoe has been eating nerfs since she got released

motorp77

numbers are everything
Reactions Received
KS Coins
aww bummer, i love that build bc it tilts ppl when u win w/ it lmaooo

Didn't statik shiv get nerfed for the 10th time again lol, it got so many nerfs in less than a year... idk why they didnt just give it back crit & ad scaling makes no sense

is it still good?

ngl statik shiv reminds me zeri, that hoe has been eating nerfs since she got released
statik shiv unless its worse than a long sword stat wise will always be good on leblanc lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread