COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

New MV 이형은 (Lee Hyung Eun) - 멀리 가지 마요 (Be There?) [Female Solo Rock Ballad] (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I mean, i like this but its not tat i dont appreciate wat ur doing-im just not the type to hv much to say in such a short time on a higher volume of songs tat i normally tat listen to new ones so much in a few days.

I feel like i spurred you on when i asked you if u were going to list all the releases tat one time a few days ago, i went to the melon/music site page n tried to google a few releases but i flopped.

I will keep listening to watever seems interesting to me tat u post, but i might hv nth longer to say than i liked it or sth similarly short.🤍🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean, i like this but its not tat i dont appreciate wat ur doing-im just not the type to hv much to say in such a short time on a higher volume of songs tat i normally tat listen to new ones so much in a few days.

I feel like i spurred you on when i asked you if u were going to list all the releases tat one time a few days ago, i went to the melon/music site page n tried to google a few releases but i flopped.

I will keep listening to watever seems interesting to me tat u post, but i might hv nth longer to say than i liked it or sth similarly short.🤍🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎
That's okay, I'm just posting in case people get interested. There's no need for you to listen to each and every one of these.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
That's okay, I'm just posting in case people get interested. There's no need for you to listen to each and every one of these.
Im not, only watever genuinely interests me as long as it holds my interest. If im not interested i wont click n listen. Im finding some great stuff so far.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She's not bad, this is sweet. She can't go too high in range but it's not too bad when she tries so good for her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread