COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Lets make a kpop group (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
So heres how it goes, we're under jyp entertainment, and i am the leader, main vocal, face of the group, and sub rapper. post here want you want to be, and i will get back to you if you made it. and there will be sub-units, similar to nct. Post on here your name, personality, bacically any info needed to understand you. Position is the most important thing i need

Reactions Received
KS Coins
can i be a main rapper, vocalist and visual please? :sakUwu: my [real] name is Dao Anh (I'm vietnamese), i'm a hoe for aesthetics (mine is a mix of soft girl, e-girl, hobicore, goth, cottagecore and y2k), i like creatively-inclined(??) stuff like fashion, makeup, art and writing (also politics - i'm very passionate about calling sh*tty people out on their sh*tty things), am very gay (especially for all the ggs that i stan) and also try to embody the 🍒 emoji as much as i can - also i say uwu way too much and type only in lowercase haha. i'm kinda soft but not about political issues i care about or if someone messes with me or people i care about - then i will not hesitate to hunt people down, also have an expressionless face most of the time bc if irene says the key to beauty is hating men, never smiling and never being happy you bet i'm listening to the original visual (and also yuna, tzuyu and other jyp visuals bc they are also queens and also bc i should be patriotic for the company i'm auditioning for)

sorry if this is too long or unnecessary lol, please accept my audition

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
can i be a main rapper, vocalist and visual please? :sakUwu: my [real] name is Dao Anh (I'm vietnamese), i'm a hoe for aesthetics (mine is a mix of soft girl, e-girl, hobicore, goth, cottagecore and y2k), i like creatively-inclined(??) stuff like fashion, makeup, art and writing (also politics - i'm very passionate about calling sh*tty people out on their sh*tty things), am very gay (especially for all the ggs that i stan) and also try to embody the 🍒 emoji as much as i can - also i say uwu way too much and type only in lowercase haha. i'm kinda soft but not about political issues i care about or if someone messes with me or people i care about - then i will not hesitate to hunt people down, also have an expressionless face most of the time bc if irene says the key to beauty is hating men, never smiling and never being happy you bet i'm listening to the original visual (and also yuna, tzuyu and other jyp visuals bc they are also queens and also bc i should be patriotic for the company i'm auditioning for)

sorry if this is too long or unnecessary lol, please accept my audition
Hehehe sure :D

I'll pm u once we get more members

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Can I be sub dancer and lead vocalist? My name is Olivia (Daeun if I'm using my Korean name) and I'm half Korean and half French. I sleep a lot, but I like doing active stuff. Soccer and skateboarding are my favorite things to do. I can cook okay, I guess, and I'm friendly. I find it hard to say no honestly lol. I can play the piano kind of, and I'm pretty flexible. I honestly adapt my personality depending on the situation. May I join the group?

P.S I love your dp a lot.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Ohhh!
Can i be a sub dancer and a main vocalist? I'm Eun-Ae, But you can call me Ember.
I love dancing and singing, I'm very energetic and enjoy cooking, writing, drawing, & Cleaning (When I'm bored XD)
I know Korean & English, and My personality changes depending on the setting & Person/People.
I hope you'll consider letting me in the in the group, Thank you!~ :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Can I be sub dancer and lead vocalist? My name is Olivia (Daeun if I'm using my Korean name) and I'm half Korean and half French. I sleep a lot, but I like doing active stuff. Soccer and skateboarding are my favorite things to do. I can cook okay, I guess, and I'm friendly. I find it hard to say no honestly lol. I can play the piano kind of, and I'm pretty flexible. I honestly adapt my personality depending on the situation. May I join the group?

P.S I love your dp a lot.
Ohhh!
Can i be a sub dancer and a main vocalist? I'm Eun-Ae, But you can call me Ember.
I love dancing and singing, I'm very energetic and enjoy cooking, writing, drawing, & Cleaning (When I'm bored XD)
I know Korean & English, and My personality changes depending on the setting & Person/People.
I hope you'll consider letting me in the in the group, Thank you!~ :pikahappy:
Added! Check your messages

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread