COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Liar Game Tournament Results (1 Viewer)

Suzy

KIM KAI
Reactions Received
Ship
The Liar Game Tournament has finally ended!

Here are the final results:
ParticipantsFinal ScoreAward/Penalty (trophy points)
= 5% * Difference between FS & 50k
@OnlyCalB +175k+6250
@Basurafire +145k+4750
@gayzone +115k+3250
@Wingfrost +85k+1750
@DarlingBlue +85k+1750
@Jimmychimchim +70k+1000
@eclipsoul +60k+500
@SHlNEE +60k+500
@yellowcoat +45k-250
@umpheri +40k-500
@JakeyWantsCakey +30k-1000
@TaeKpop +25k-1250
@Fei+25k-1250
@xakya_is_weird +15k-1750
@Mr_Boogie +10k-2000
@XxMinMochixX +5k-2250
@Marianthi +5k-2250
@Fariytaele -15k-3250
@kinnie -15k-3250

These scores are your final scores based on game participation + task completion. If you did not complete a task or if you did not participate in a game, you lost points. Additionally, if you dropped out mid-game, you will still have to pay the penalty. I had warned you at the beginning of the game that dropping out would incur a debt.

@OnlyCalB @Basurafire @gayzone Congratulations for winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.
@OnlyCalB can choose from either a customisable badge, free badge or emoji.
@Basurafire can then choose from the remaining two awards.
@gayzone will receive the remaining award.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the games. I hope you all had fun playing them + I hope you had fun completing your tasks.
For those interested,
here is a compilation of all of the daily tasks.

@OnlyCalB @Jimmychimchim @eclipsoul @XxMinMochixX @MinMint @JakeyWantsCakey @Fariytaele @gayzone @SHlNEE @yellowcoat @Wingfrost @DarlingBlue @Fei @Marianthi @Basurafire @umpheri @kinnie @Mr_Boogie

Last edited:

DarlingBlue

we loved drizzly days, they were beautiful
Reactions Received
Ship
Thank you for hosting, it was so much fun!!

Basurafire

Trainee
Reactions Received
Thank you to everyone who participated and hosted it, thank you all for working so hard! It was really fun and I actually talked to new people thanks to it! :pepelgbt:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Thank you for all your hard work. I had a lot of fun with this event, the tasks were a fun addition.

Speaking of the tasks....

I AM FREEEEE! I had to make a thread saying I no longer stanned BTS and was starting to get tired of kpop... you all have no idea how painful it was to do :jisoosmh::bigcatcry: Also poor @Suzy had to deal with my dramatic reaction.:haylul:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Also I feel quite proud that I was able to guess a lot of people’s tasks :taemsip::rosesmug:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash!
Reactions Received
Wow!
:pikahappy:

Thank you @Suzy for hosting this event. The work/effort you went through to make this event happen is great! It's much appreciated. Your dedication, patience and organisation is admirable.
:nekolove::nekolove:

I really enjoyed the games AND the daily tasks. They made us think creatively, they were awkward in a fun way and the engagements I got out of them when people interacted were great lol. Thank you!

I'll choose the Customisable Badge as the award. I'll notify an Awards Team member when I've made it (or need help making something specific with the badge lol)

@Basurafire @gayzone congtraz on second and third :saranghae:

Basura you can now choose from the other two awards :).

Thanks to everyone else that participated in this event!!
:nekolove:

Last edited:

Vikki

Shinee's back
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for all your hard work. I had a lot of fun with this event, the tasks were a fun addition.

Speaking of the tasks....

I AM FREEEEE! I had to make a thread saying I no longer stanned BTS and was starting to get tired of kpop... you all have no idea how painful it was to do :jisoosmh::bigcatcry: Also poor @Suzy had to deal with my dramatic reaction.:haylul:
You...I believed you :sanathink:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
To be fair I didn't know that the tasks existed so I had no reason to doubt you :lisalaugh:
Makes sense :llama_laugh:

That was the hardest task I had to do because like you a lot of people believed me as well but I couldn’t say anything about it being a lie so I had to go along with the whole thing.
It was torture.
:jisoosmh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suzy Events 241
Suzy Events 65
Suzy Events 0
Suzy Events 148
Suzy Events 63