COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Lil Nas X comes out on the last day of Pride Month (1 Viewer)

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Last night I saw that Lil Nas X has come out. If you don't know who he is, he's a rapper that's gained popularity from the song "Old Town Road". On June 30th, the last day of Pride Month, he to his followers on twitter to "listen carefully" to his song called "C7ourse (You Like)".

After he tweeted this to fans that started speculating whether or not it was true.

And of course, there were a bunch of disgusting homophobes who gave him backlash for coming out. Luckily, there are several celebrities who are showing their support such as, Miley Cyrus, Dwayne Wade, Tamar Braxtin, openly gay Pete Buttigieg (who's running for U.S. president), and more.

What are your thoughts on this?

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm happy him. He's done such brave thing. Even though he's getting nasty comments from homophobes, he's still getting a lot of positivity from people. I'm still surprised that he came out so early in his career. Nonetheless, I'm proud of him for doing this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I heard the news on the radio I think yesterday or the day before that. I don't really know him only of the song with Billy Ray Cyrus. But I hope people will accept it and just move on with their lives. He should be fine since there are quite a lot of active gay artists out there today like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan and probably more but those two I listen to a lot.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Stop letting this thread flop. This shit is important. :chickill:
We have another gay to love. :pepelgbt:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel bad for him though because I feel like his was kind of forced to come out since people were outing him a little while beforehand.

His twitter responses are gold though because he's trolling people whenever they send crap to him

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I heard the news on the radio I think yesterday or the day before that. I don't really know him only of the song with Billy Ray Cyrus. But I hope people will accept it and just move on with their lives. He should be fine since there are quite a lot of active gay artists out there today like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan and probably more but those two I listen to a lot.
I think he'll be alright too. People still like Sam Smith and Troye Sivan, despite the homophobic backlash they might get. I'm sure a lot of people, especially from the younger generations, will welcome him with open arms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread