COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

MV lol - sign -music video- (2 Viewers)

TaeKpop13

Nugu
Reactions Received
idk why this give me kard feeling XD but I hope to see more from them cause I love the mixs of voices

Yachii

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
idk why this give me kard feeling XD but I hope to see more from them cause I love the mixs of voices
I follow them for some time now. I love co-eds, and this group's sound, even though is not my usual cup of tea, is acceptable. They do have a song that I hate; otherwise, I like it, and look forward for their releases.

Reactions: Lady_Grey

TaeKpop13

Nugu
Reactions Received
I follow them for some time now. I love co-eds, and this group's sound, even though is not my usual cup of tea, is acceptable. They do have a song that I hate; otherwise, I like it, and look forward for their releases.
hmmmm yeah I'm not always for the song like these but the voices are good so I think they will release a good song the way their going

Yachii

Universal Star
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Now this is what I'm talking about WOW. but that girl glasses got me like pffffffffffffffff
This is the one I hate. Who knows; maybe you love it. I don't think I have ever listened to the whole thing. I find it obnoxious. I always skip it.

Reactions: Lady_Grey

TaeKpop13

Nugu
Reactions Received
This is the one I hate. Who knows; maybe you love it. I don't think I have ever listened to the whole thing. I find it obnoxious. I always skip it.

I see why ahhhhhhh i was like XD WHAT IS THIS I see why u skip it tho I would too tbh there are better jpop song out there. this song make me feel weird honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yachii Japan 0
Yachii Japan 0
Yachii Japan 0
Yachii Japan 5
Yachii Japan 8