COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power Title Announcement (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to it!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Me too! Do you like Lord of the Rings?
I love it. It's one of my fave trilogies.
:pandahappy:

I also really like the Hobbit trilogy and the 2 video games: Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War.

I've never read the books though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love it. It's one of my fave trilogies.
:pandahappy:

I also really like the Hobbit trilogy and the 2 video games: Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War.

I've never read the books though.
arg........................ i left the two towers and never watched peter jackson again

lol

rereading lotr for teh some where over 20th time..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What is it going to be about? is it more like a remake of the movies or it's own story? :susPepe:
i would assume second age after the fall of Morgoth.
When Sauron was in his nice guy mode.

(although hard to believe anyone trusted him as he was the active right had man of said dark god during the entire first age.)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
What is it going to be about? is it more like a remake of the movies or it's own story? :susPepe:
i would assume second age after the fall of Morgoth.
When Sauron was in his nice guy mode.

(although hard to believe anyone trusted him as he was the active right had man of said dark god during the entire first age.)
it's as Rand said, set thousands of yrs b4 LoTR during second age-when the Rings were originally forged. it's based on Silmarillion n other books published after Tolkien's death; assembled by his son Christopher(of which im sure iv read at least Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales n Book of Lost Tales 1(?), but tat was many yrs ago so i only rmbr little of them).

im sorta looking forward to it, cos the books were a mess n incomplete(due to Tolkien's death, n b4 tat his habit of revising stuff n leaving unfinished parts of the whole Legendarium). i loved reading The History of The Lord of The Rings, abt the draft versions extant: he wrote it this way, draft 1 from start to chapter x-where he got stuck then go bk to earlier/beginning n rewrite to chapter y; then rpt till he finished. if he lived long enuf maybe he could hv completed whole story of middle-earth lasting thousands of yrs till end of lord of the rings(or maybe not, might just be more versions instead).

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
yj's ♡bot
Pronouns
she/her
I hope they won't mess it up, I'm a huge LOTR lore geek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread