News Luna x Marvel??? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
isn’t she voiced by that busters member though?

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
First known at least as early as Jan 2018, in a game from NetMarble called 'Future Fight', then also introduced to their comics l8r - Marvel been trying to capture some'a the kpop fan market for their comics at least since 2028, but i found it kinda meh, afaicr. I preferred their Black Spider-Man tho they dont dare call him that n Arab-American Ms Marvel, tho they dont dare call her that either, but they hv so far tastefully featured both in their respective ongoing series. But not Luna Snow in her own ongoing comic book srries. Luna singing as Luna Snow is new to me, tho.

Then there was this in a Marvel comic cover:

olskpopmarvel001a_1554457047.jpg

Tho tats probably just the comic book cover artist hving fun.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
wait nvm so it’s like a seraphine situation?

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
isn’t she voiced by that busters member though?
I think you mean this, Busters Hyung Seo?

Idk wat happened, i read about it then(when Luna Snow, Seol Hee was introduced in the comics, but dint follow the game/singer of Luna Snow in Future Fight.)

wait nvm so it’s like a seraphine situation?
Idk Seraphine, maybe its more the voice actor/singer in a media like Despicable Me 1 , 2 & 3 korean version, where Taeyeon & Seohyun were in 1 & 2 but for watever reason were replaced in Despicable Me korean dub 3 by other voice actresses. Same goes for Luna Snow maybe, Luna f(x) replaced Busters Hyung Seo for watever reason.

Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young).

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I think you mean this, Busters Hyung Seo?

Idk wat happened, i read about it then(when Luna Snow, Seol Hee was introduced in the comics, but dint follow the game/singer of Luna Snow in Future Fight.)

Idk Seraphine, maybe its more the voice actor/singer in a media like Despicable Me 1 , 2 & 3 korean version, where Taeyeon & Seohyun were in 1 & 2 but for watever reason were replaced in Despicable Me korean dub 3 by other voice actresses. Same goes for Luna Snow maybe, Luna f(x) replaced Busters Hyung Seo for watever reason.

Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young).
yeah Seraphine has most of her content Sone by jasmine but for more she got replaced with Lexie, so I was wondering if it was a one time thing

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I'm so confused.
Everything is true except, maybe i speculated this:
"Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young.)"

Just know Luna (Park Sun-Young) is "Luna Soul". Simple rlly, no?

yeah Seraphine has most of her content Sone by jasmine but for more she got replaced with Lexie, so I was wondering if it was a one time thing
Idk, mebbe. Depends if Luna continues as Luna Soul, ig. I only know anything cos i mighta read some comics with Luna Soul in em b4, its unmemorable-idk if it was or wasnt Luna Soul n dgaf abt checking. I only cared here cos its Luna.(tho i dont stan her)

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Wait third single? so she did two before with marvel?

Reactions: karina

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
never knew about this...

Users who are viewing this thread