COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Magic might be real (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
I think a lot of us often get swept away by daily life and its responsibilities, and turn to some form of escapism because everything seems to dull.. I, too, often think "if only fantasy was real, if only I could live in my fav anime" or something.. but every now and then, I realize...

The ability to shed tears, each sunrise that eventually becomes a sunset, the warmth of the thing we call "love", the people and wishes we treasure, even the silver Moon hanging in the sky right now... those things are pretty magical too right? don't they seem like something from a fairy tale if you think about it? it's just that we take them for granted hehe.. So I just wanna remind everyone to stop for a moment and think of something magical we might see every day and maybe just have a moment of gratitude for it all <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
Fandom
Moa
Ship
How beautiful. I have never thought about it like that.

I think laughter is magical. It's a beautiful thing. It's infectious and makes everyone around you happy. Laughter can be the beginning of a friendship or the end to an argument. Laughing together brings you closer to the people you love and I think that's a magical thing. When I laugh with my friends and family, I forget about my surroundings and enjoy the moment. The past doesn't matter, nor does the future. All your concerns are gone for that short period of time. Laughter has the ability to make you live in the present and I think it's something lots of us don't do (including me).

Chahee

Antifragile
Reactions Received
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
The Prince and the Magician

Once upon a time there was a young prince who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in princesses, he did not believe in islands, he did not believe in God. His father, the king, told him that such things did not exist. As there were no prin- xiv / Preface cesses or islands in his father's domains, and no sign of God, the prince believed his father. But then, one day, the prince ran away from his palace and came to the next land. There, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands, strange and troubling, creatures whom he dared not name. As he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore.

"Are those real islands?" asked the young prince.
"Of course they are real islands," said the man in evening dress.
"And those strange and troubling creatures?"
"They are all genuine and authentic princesses."
"Then God must also exist!" cried the prince.
"I am God," replied the man in evening dress, with a bow. The young prince returned home as quickly as he could.
"So, you are back," said his father, the king.
"I have seen islands, I have seen princesses, I have seen God," said the prince reproachfully.
The king was unmoved.
"Neither real islands, nor real princesses, nor a real God exist."
"I saw them!"
"Tell me how God was dressed."
"God was in full evening dress."
"Were the sleeves of his coat rolled back?"
The prince remembered that they had been.
The king smiled.
"That is the uniform of a magician. You have been deceived."

At this, the prince returned to the next land and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress.

"My father, the king, has told me who you are," said the prince indignantly.
"You deceived me last time, but not again. Now I know that those are not real islands and real princesses, because you are a magician."
The man on the shore smiled.
"It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom, there are many islands and many princesses. But you are under your father's spell, so you cannot see them."

The prince pensively returned home. When he saw his father, he looked him in the eye.
"Father, is it true that you are not a real king, but only a magician?"
The king smiled and rolled back his sleeves.
"Yes, my son, I'm only a magician."
"Then the man on the other shore was God."
"The man on the other shore was another magician."
"I must know the truth, the truth beyond magic."
"There is no truth beyond magic," said the king.
The prince was full of sadness. He said, "I will kill myself."
The king by magic caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince.
The prince shuddered. He remembered the beautiful but unreal islands and the unreal but beautiful princesses.

"Very well," he said, "I can bear it."
"You see, my son," said the king, "you, too, now begin to be a magician."

Reactions Received
Ship

Once upon a time there was a young prince who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in princesses, he did not believe in islands, he did not believe in God. His father, the king, told him that such things did not exist. As there were no prin- xiv / Preface cesses or islands in his father's domains, and no sign of God, the prince believed his father. But then, one day, the prince ran away from his palace and came to the next land. There, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands, strange and troubling, creatures whom he dared not name. As he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore.

"I am God," replied the man in evening dress, with a bow. The young prince returned home as quickly as he could.
"I have seen islands, I have seen princesses, I have seen God," said the prince reproachfully.
The king was unmoved.
"I saw them!"
The king smiled.

At this, the prince returned to the next land and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress.

"You deceived me last time, but not again. Now I know that those are not real islands and real princesses, because you are a magician."
"It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom, there are many islands and many princesses. But you are under your father's spell, so you cannot see them."

The prince pensively returned home. When he saw his father, he looked him in the eye.
The king by magic caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince.
The prince shuddered. He remembered the beautiful but unreal islands and the unreal but beautiful princesses.

what a pretty story :pepelgbt:

Vikki

Lightning⚡️
Reactions Received
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

The king was unmoved.
"I saw them!"
The king smiled.

:sanathink:

Im not smart enough for this

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am with you on this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread