COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Maho's case makes my head hurt. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just watched this and i am even more confused.

1. So a physical assault happened (and clearly more was intended.)
Without cctv, proving it would come down to fingerprints in her apartment. He said she said at its worst. The police would have to build a case from evidence in her apartment.

2. This video is almost saying its a team g vs team n3 deal.

3. I just cant believe this is all the story because there is no way the company could/should be so caviler about the safety of the children/ladies in their employ, or allow that level of infighting.

4. the internal issues --- releasing the address and time .. that would actually make for a better case for the police, that would prove intent and conspiracy.

5. the level of management fail here is of epic scale.

there are several ways this could be ... it is possible that its a Smollett case I do not think it is but it could be.

As a captain she should have had some credibility with management when she was assaulted , identified some of the perps and they are known in house.
They should have been perma banned. Heck You would think any of the girls could black ball a fan that made them uncomfortable, unless they are straight up pimpin the kids out.

AKS clearly do not/did not think she is telling the truth its all that makes sense. (For sure the first manager did not take it seriously , but then aks didn't fire him......)
Otherwise in December they ban the guys fire the members involved. Make a statement about waiting for the law to sort out the case.

That they forced her out and are reforming the group is so crazy strange. I guess it could in the grand tradition of the internet be a monster conspiracy .... but to what end?
Nothing they have done has helped aks or any of the NGT members.
Whom ever is in charge of spin at aks sucks.

I mean shoot lets say your running a micky d's and this happens to the swing manager and it appears or they claim that night team members set her up.
First if your crew is that broken you have all kinds of other issues cropping up, and your clueless as a manager.
you would be in a supper bad spot because of your mismanagement.
in most states you cant fire the night folks out of hand.
probably the best that could be done is suspend all sides until the police investigation is complete. That is not fair to anyone,but your screwed.

Aks should have had it far easier with all the conditions in the contracts about fraternizing ect.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
I had heard about this but I don't think I'd heard much about the members being involved. This just sounds like it was handled so wrongly from beginning to end

Reactions Received
It makes my head hurt too.
From the getgo I think this was pretty poorly handled. :facepalm:

Reactions Received
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It makes my head hurt too.
From the getgo I think this was pretty poorly handled. :facepalm:
Not really sure how they could have handled it worse.....
It is looking to cost them a whole sister group ... the cash cow that is the senbatsu election.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread