Performance Maknaes Special Stage (Oh My Girl, (G)I-dle, Iz*One & Itzy) - KBS Song Festival (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
The yellow girl looked least comfortable which makes sense. since the other 2 groups do not do this type of music.
Arin looked like she was channeling Chorong.
This is Wonyoungs element.
The main vocal did ok not overly fond of the tone. I felt they made it easier than the pd 101 versions.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
maknae‘s on top like always

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
The yellow girl looked least comfortable which makes sense. since the other 2 groups do not do this type of music.
Arin looked like she was channeling Chorong.
This is Wonyoungs element.
The main vocal did ok not overly fond of the tone. I felt they made it easier than the pd 101 versions.
That girl in yellow's (G)I-dle's Shuhua- to me she always seems a little awkward most of the time anyway, like a fish out of water smh-being Taiwanese. She seems most comfortable wifh her members especially Yuqi, who can speak Mandarin to her, even with the other members she can be a little savage n blunt sometimes, just her nature n all, ig.

The stage performance was fine, to me. Maybe its just they dint practise a lot together. I liked it but just ok for me.

Bloodbath

Flop
Reactions Received
That girl in yellow's (G)I-dle's Shuhua- to me she always seems a little awkward most of the time anyway, like a fish out of water smh-being Taiwanese. She seems most comfortable wifh her members especially Yuqi, who can speak Mandarin to her, even with the other members she can be a little savage n blunt sometimes, just her nature n all, ig.

The stage performance was fine, to me. Maybe its just they dint practise a lot together. I liked it but just ok for me.
I mean shuhua has never done cute At least i don’t think So.

Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I mean shuhua has never done cute At least i don’t think So.
Iv been getting into quite a bit of gidle recently cos of Yuqi (long-ish story which i wrote about, but im not sure where/how to find it).

Shuhua seems to me(a bit like Tzuyu smh, her country-mate{tho i dont think they're close or talk much to each other, from wat iv read, maybe age/3rd gen-4th gen gap, watever} like she can be accidentally cute but shes actually cutely savage mostly, especially in the vlives iv watched/the variety shows she's been on(where her true nature seems to come out, when she isnt hampered by her korean language proficiency/confidence in speaking korean). Maybe like Tzuyu time will let her be more outspoken, tho Tzuyu mebbe only went from 5% speaking to abt 20-30% now. Lol, mebbe im just subjective abt Shuhua (n Yuqi, but not others) cos she speaks a language i kinda understand, at a superficial lvl at least, Mandarin. Just me, then. But i love Yuqi more. Still love Shuhua, but Yuqi is my bias.

Users who are viewing this thread