COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Male idols wearing dresses and skirts (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I love to see male idols wearing dresses... Only well... I don't like it in a joking way... Like...
Usually when male idols wear Feminine clothing they wear it in a funny way that looks awkward...

But sometimes on the rare chance somebody actually does it so it looks good and that is when I die.

I REALLY wish Kai would wear a dress or skirt one day and do it in a serious way.
I really really wish that would happen, even though it won't.

For example Yoongi in this maid dress looks so stunning to me.

Or Heechul in this dress... or Ren looking stunning in this one.

And this doesn't mean I love my men feminized or something like that. No... I like my men as men, I just like dresses too. Kinda like how I can like my girls in jeans, I can like my men in a dress...

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well GD has casually wore some skirts (he also told before that most of his jeans etc. are from women's department cause they fit better, don't quote me on this though xd)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well GD has casually wore some skirts (he also told before that most of his jeans etc. are from women's department cause they fit better, don't quote me on this though xd)

THIS!!! EXACTLY THIS is what I LOVE so much! He better let Kai borrow some of his skirts!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
THIS!!! EXACTLY THIS is what I LOVE so much! He better let Kai borrow some of his skirts!
Yea, he wears a lot, in photoshoots, live performances and also events- he's pro and i love how natural he makes it look :D

I think Kai could definitely wear and pull off some of skirts that GD has wore before :jenniesmug:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yea, he wears a lot, in photoshoots, live performances and also events- he's pro and i love how natural he makes it look :D

I think Kai could definitely wear and pull off some of skirts that GD has wore before :jenniesmug:
Exactly, most male idols who wear a skirt or dress make it look like a costume. I don't really like that!
My respect for GD was already high, but it just rose a whole bunch!

With Kai wearing a skirt it all depends on if he wants to, which he honestly at one point might think about. The crop tops were his idea in the beginning and he experiments a lot with fashion... So I have hope for ONE DAY seeing Kai in a dress or skirt...

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Exactly, most male idols who wear a skirt or dress make it look like a costume. I don't really like that!

With Kai wearing a skirt it all depends on if he wants to, which he honestly at one point might think about. The crop tops were his idea in the beginning and he experiments a lot with fashion... So I have hope for ONE DAY seeing Kai in a dress or skirt...
this performance has one of my few styles of GD ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love to see male idols wearing dresses... Only well... I don't like it in a joking way... Like...
Usually when male idols wear Feminine clothing they wear it in a funny way that looks awkward...

But sometimes on the rare chance somebody actually does it so it looks good and that is when I die.

I REALLY wish Kai would wear a dress or skirt one day and do it in a serious way.

a beauty.jpg

1576097879022.png
1576098002384.png

And this doesn't mean I love my men feminized or something like that. No... I like my men as men, I just like dresses too. Kinda like how I can like my girls in jeans, I can like my men in a dress...
I'm totally into Yoongi and Ren :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

1. Yoongi looks amazing in his maid outfit.
2. Heechul is just- :sj_weary:
3. Ren hit me like a freight train.

(Glitter is my blood as Kevin Moon is my religion :sanapray:)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Skirt G-Dragon gives me that hope I needed. :sanapray:
this performance has one of my few styles of GD ^^

OMG- I loved this preformance~:maheart:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really love it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread