COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Many female gamers and streamers have come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse and harrassment (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wish I could see it but tweets won't load and twitter wants to mto do a circus act to change password.
\

Gut fck anyone who can't be a man/woman and keep it reigned in.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Wish I could see it but tweets won't load and twitter wants to mto do a circus act to change password.
\

Gut fck anyone who can't be a man/woman and keep it reigned in.
Here's an article about it:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This really brave of them because in general people's reactions to sexual assault allegations are horrid but gaming especially on the years has had problems with a toxic community.

I hope they have the support they need

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
This really brave of them because in general people's reactions to sexual assault allegations are horrid but gaming especially on the years has had problems with a toxic community.

I hope they have the support they need
Yeah, I've seen so much verbal sexual abuse that goes on all the time.
Like there are videos on twitch, YouTube, etc that you see women harassed because they are a girl gamer, then they make sexual jokes, etc.
It's disgusting!

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
That's so sad. Just because they are a girl gamer. Doesn't give men the right to make fun of them or sexual harassment or post nudes or whatever.
I always will stand by my girls. <3 Even though I am a guy. But sorry to all the females that went through that :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread