Discussion Many female gamers and streamers have come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, abuse and harrassment (1 Viewer)

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Wow! Everything seems to be coming out in the open lately! I really feel for all of the victims!

To KS Community: If you are a victim at home, online, or anywhere, then please speak up and the KS community will stand by you!
These acts are not ok!

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reaction score
Wish I could see it but tweets won't load and twitter wants to mto do a circus act to change password.
\

Gut fck anyone who can't be a man/woman and keep it reigned in.

Reactions: Keihatsu

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Wish I could see it but tweets won't load and twitter wants to mto do a circus act to change password.
\

Gut fck anyone who can't be a man/woman and keep it reigned in.
Here's an article about it:

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
This really brave of them because in general people's reactions to sexual assault allegations are horrid but gaming especially on the years has had problems with a toxic community.

I hope they have the support they need

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
This really brave of them because in general people's reactions to sexual assault allegations are horrid but gaming especially on the years has had problems with a toxic community.

I hope they have the support they need
Yeah, I've seen so much verbal sexual abuse that goes on all the time.
Like there are videos on twitch, YouTube, etc that you see women harassed because they are a girl gamer, then they make sexual jokes, etc.
It's disgusting!

Reactions: Ashla_K and Queen

Petra_the_Poetic

Taking a break from KS. Not sure if I will return.
Reaction score
That's so sad. Just because they are a girl gamer. Doesn't give men the right to make fun of them or sexual harassment or post nudes or whatever.
I always will stand by my girls. <3 Even though I am a guy. But sorry to all the females that went through that :(

Reactions: Keihatsu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)