Married people with children here? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i can't legally get married in my country even if i wanted to and i don't want to ever have kids in my life. so not me :lisalaugh:

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I’m young, single and broke. I do have kids; 3 amazingly cute furbabies.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
Fandom
Shawol
@SeulPika is married with kids... 4 I think in totally, correct me if I'm wrong. 3 girls and a toddler now (can't remember if it was a boy or girl, I remember the thread about it lol)

As for me never married, was engaged a couple years back, but we live that single life now and we have a kid.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
@SeulPika is married with kids... 4 I think in totally, correct me if I'm wrong. 3 girls and a toddler now (can't remember if it was a boy or girl, I remember the thread about it lol)

As for me never married, was engaged a couple years back, but we live that single life now and we have a kid.
4 beautiful daughters :pandalove:
One of whom is going to be a teenager next year!! :jisoosmh:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
Fandom
Shawol
4 beautiful daughters :pandalove:
One of whom is going to be a teenager next year!! :jisoosmh:
Mwahahahahahahaha, I still got 4 more years until mine hits 13 so I'm good, although he answers like a moody teen and smells like a teenage boy already so I feel like the childhood sweetness is gone..
But then he starts laughing at lame dad jokes makes me know I still have time lol

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
Mwahahahahahahaha, I still got 4 more years until mine hits 13 so I'm good, although he answers like a moody teen and smells like a teenage boy already so I feel like the childhood sweetness is gone..
But then he starts laughing at lame dad jokes makes me know I still have time lol
It will come around sooner than you think! I still remember when my eldest first started school. It only feels like yesterday... But here we are, with her almost being a teenager and already having a girlfriend too! lol

I feel that that's the big difference between boys and girls... :llama_laugh:Boys are happy to be smelly, whilst girls prefer smelling nice! At least especially with my eldest two who enjoy smelling nice and looking good (my eldest loves the Korean skin care and beauty products)

My girls laugh at my lame dad jokes. But I feel that that's out of pity more than anything else :yolk:

Time to debut a gg
Give me a few more years, and I might be able to add a 5th :jenniesmug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KPawz Chill Zone 6
baldae Chill Zone 11
_WinterStorm Chill Zone 3
nyaajooe Chill Zone 17
Yili Chill Zone 14