COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation May I introduce K-POP related apps? (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hello. I'm a novice developer.

I took some time to make an app about K-pop.

I put YouTube, SNS, and Vlive together for each K-pop star so that you can enjoy it comfortably.

If you have time, please install it and give feedback. It can help me grow as a developer.

If you're interested, download the link below.

I hope this article is not inconvenient to you.

Thank you.

K-POP Star Collection

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's always great to see another k-pop techie!

I really like the app, it really is all in one experience. Are Streaming Charts pulled from instiz iChart?

I know whenever I design something I like to recieve some feedback so here is some:

It's really well thought out app, especially if it's your first. However, the home screen is esentially the same as the hamburger menu, which makes the menu redundant (unless you're in a particular view). It would be better if homescreen had recent stuff from artists you select as favourites (YT videos, vLives, posts, etc.)

That being said, the app is very snappy, super responsive and the content loads quickly, so it seems very optimised. Integration with Twitter, Facebook, YT and vLive work surprisingly well, especially vLive since that tends to be quite laggy. I am personally not a fan of colours you chose for the interface as well as the gradient for the cards, but that really is an individual taste.

Overall, great job!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's always great to see another k-pop techie!

I really like the app, it really is all in one experience. Are Streaming Charts pulled from instiz iChart?

I know whenever I design something I like to recieve some feedback so here is some:

It's really well thought out app, especially if it's your first. However, the home screen is esentially the same as the hamburger menu, which makes the menu redundant (unless you're in a particular view). It would be better if homescreen had recent stuff from artists you select as favourites (YT videos, vLives, posts, etc.)

That being said, the app is very snappy, super responsive and the content loads quickly, so it seems very optimised. Integration with Twitter, Facebook, YT and vLive work surprisingly well, especially vLive since that tends to be quite laggy. I am personally not a fan of colours you chose for the interface as well as the gradient for the cards, but that really is an individual taste.

Overall, great job!
Thank you for your feedback.

The streaming charts are pulled from Gaon Chart (국내 대표 음악 차트 가온차트!).

I wanted to make the design prettier, but I am sorry that I lack design sense. I should try more.

Thank you so much for your comment on home screen. Thanks to this, I noticed that the hamburger menu is disappearing and turning to the bottom tab.
I will actively revise your opinions.

Thank you!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you for your feedback.

The streaming charts are pulled from Gaon Chart (국내 대표 음악 차트 가온차트!).

I wanted to make the design prettier, but I am sorry that I lack design sense. I should try more.

Thank you so much for your comment on home screen. Thanks to this, I noticed that the hamburger menu is disappearing and turning to the bottom tab.
I will actively revise your opinions.

Thank you!
Nothing to be sorry for! I don't know how to design either, I have others do it for me :))

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread