18+ Men being a disappointment (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv

This is so fucking disgusting!

Seriously.... What the fuck is wrong with men? And what makes them think that they can sexually objectify women like this?

I hope that every single man who visited this site and participated in this abhorrent behaviour gets publicly named and shamed! They don't deserve to live their shameful lives shame free. They should all be exposed for the disgusting shits that they are!!

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Not being able to keep it in your pants is one thing, but why is it necessary for everyone to know? Like is it really something to brag about? I feel embarrassed and ashamed for them.

Reactions: Yili and SeulPika

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Disgusted. Not f--king surprised though.

Reactions: SeulPika

Hajima

Idol
Reactions Received
Men... A constant disappointment since forever. I am disgusted.

This is so fucking disgusting!

Seriously.... What the fuck is wrong with men? And what makes them think that they can sexually objectify women like this?

I hope that every single man who visited this site and participated in this abhorrent behaviour gets publicly named and shamed! They don't deserve to live their shameful lives shame free. They should all be exposed for the disgusting shits that they are!!
Can y'all stop generalizing, it's not like y'all don't proudly make threads about dreaming of sucking Kun's weewee.....

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Can y'all stop generalizing, it's not like y'all don't proudly make threads about dreaming of sucking Kun's weewee.....
I... haven't made any such threads though but yes, I do apologize about the generalization. That wasn't fair.

Reactions: Hajima

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And the bar continues to sink lower

Reactions: SeulPika
Reactions Received
Well I doubt these scores are just men with Irene being on top and Red Velvet being a fan favourite for lesbians and not to mention she has 8k more than IU who has double the rest but regardless this is just desperate and pitiful.

Reactions: Hajima

Users who are viewing this thread