COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Merry Christmas, Vikki ♥ I hope you like it ♥ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Here is a happy Jonghyun fanfic, I hope you like it ♥

You

She was always a hell of a girl, the mischievous tomboy kind of a girl, always getting in trouble, the girl that would wear suspenders with holes, her knees all scruffy, her hands covered with dirt and always wearing a pretty smile on her face. A charmer, no one ever could stay mad at her - Hana.
He was the golden boy, talented to the boot even without trying. Small for his age, but cute. Every older lady in the neighbourhood had always wanted to pinch his cheeks. He was skinny, skinny as she was and everyone always felt like feeding them “ayaya here comes the trouble, Hana´ s grandmother would say.
Hana´s grandmother had always been the person to take them in, to offer them her garden as a place where they could play. Their imagination would run free, they would build stories, castles, bunkers and later they would build musicals, they would sing and dance and win all the competitions. Jonghyun and his compositions. He would later practice on her grandma´s piano and teach her how to play and she would always, always give up! But the next day, they would try again and again.
She hated how things were now. She hated that he said he liked Eunji from the dance classes and she refused to talk to him. Hana knew she could never be like that girl. Eunji was 10, a year older than her and her father worked for Samsung and Hana´s father … well he worked in Japan. Hana was short and Eunji tall, her hair silky and black as raven´s feathers. Hana´s hair was always a bit messy, her grandmother´s American heritage came to her. She was always a bit of a wildflower. But how was she to tell him? How was she to admit that she …. jealous? She had heard that word on tv, but never really felt like that, never understood how to link that word to a feeling. But now she knew, now when he made her angry, when he made her heart stop for a second, when his words …. hurt instead of making her laugh. Now she knew. Boys!! They are so stupid! So boring!

“Hana! Hana!” he yelled. She didn't want to turn, but she had to. How could she not? How could she not turn to face Jonghyun?
“Hey” she said, her face giving up her anger. She hated that.
“Hey, you didn't wait for me at the dance studio. I was worried you were sick?!” and she had to give him that he did look worried.
“Well, I …. “ and her throat got so tight. She was ready to come up with a lie. But stupid ideas came to her mind, like a flying car hit her head or a cow pooped on her.
“It's ok, you are here now.” He smiled. She was still taller than him, though he was older by one year.
“Yeah” she said
“Yeah” he agreed. Actually, he was pretty good at reading people and pretty used to girls getting angry at him. He had a sister after all.
“Wanna skate or something?” Jongie offered smiling.
“Whatever” Hana answered and at that point, the fact that he had not asked her whether she was angry made her …. angrier. So he didn't care?
But after they both grabbed lunch at home and threw their bags on the floor, they sprinted to meet up. Because it was Friday and they were kids and nothing in the world could break them, right?
And despite her anger, despite her heart hurting she was running. Damn it, boys! Making girls run like that. But when she saw him and they rode their skateboards in silence she had to ask.
“Do you ….” she swallowed the next part of the question and turned her head away. So embarrassed! She knew he was looking at her though.
“Do you like Eunji a lot?” She asked, her voice almost a whisper, her eyes now set on her face. “Do you want to give her …. a bracelet?” A bracelet meant alot! It meant she was meant to be his girlfriend, that they would marry and kiss and have a baby! That he loved her!
Jonghyun stopped riding his skateboard and Hana followed a second later. “A bracelet?” He put his hand into his pocket. “You mean this?” He handed her a rainbow, homemade bracelet. It had all the colours on it! So pretty! So sweet!
“Is it…” she could not believe that it was happening. Such warmth filled her body, such joy! This was better than Christmas! Better than her mama´s cooking! “Do you really? Are you really…” but what was she about to ask?
“Will you be my wife?” he asked with as much seriousness as a 10-year-old could give.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Oh my god thank you so much, I love it :pepecry1:
are you saying it just to be nice or do you like it at least a little bit?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Here is a happy Jonghyun fanfic, I hope you like it ♥

You

She was always a hell of a girl, the mischievous tomboy kind of a girl, always getting in trouble, the girl that would wear suspenders with holes, her knees all scruffy, her hands covered with dirt and always wearing a pretty smile on her face. A charmer, no one ever could stay mad at her - Hana.
He was the golden boy, talented to the boot even without trying. Small for his age, but cute. Every older lady in the neighbourhood had always wanted to pinch his cheeks. He was skinny, skinny as she was and everyone always felt like feeding them “ayaya here comes the trouble, Hana´ s grandmother would say.
Hana´s grandmother had always been the person to take them in, to offer them her garden as a place where they could play. Their imagination would run free, they would build stories, castles, bunkers and later they would build musicals, they would sing and dance and win all the competitions. Jonghyun and his compositions. He would later practice on her grandma´s piano and teach her how to play and she would always, always give up! But the next day, they would try again and again.
She hated how things were now. She hated that he said he liked Eunji from the dance classes and she refused to talk to him. Hana knew she could never be like that girl. Eunji was 10, a year older than her and her father worked for Samsung and Hana´s father … well he worked in Japan. Hana was short and Eunji tall, her hair silky and black as raven´s feathers. Hana´s hair was always a bit messy, her grandmother´s American heritage came to her. She was always a bit of a wildflower. But how was she to tell him? How was she to admit that she …. jealous? She had heard that word on tv, but never really felt like that, never understood how to link that word to a feeling. But now she knew, now when he made her angry, when he made her heart stop for a second, when his words …. hurt instead of making her laugh. Now she knew. Boys!! They are so stupid! So boring!

“Hana! Hana!” he yelled. She didn't want to turn, but she had to. How could she not? How could she not turn to face Jonghyun?
“Hey” she said, her face giving up her anger. She hated that.
“Hey, you didn't wait for me at the dance studio. I was worried you were sick?!” and she had to give him that he did look worried.
“Well, I …. “ and her throat got so tight. She was ready to come up with a lie. But stupid ideas came to her mind, like a flying car hit her head or a cow pooped on her.
“It's ok, you are here now.” He smiled. She was still taller than him, though he was older by one year.
“Yeah” she said
“Yeah” he agreed. Actually, he was pretty good at reading people and pretty used to girls getting angry at him. He had a sister after all.
“Wanna skate or something?” Jongie offered smiling.
“Whatever” Hana answered and at that point, the fact that he had not asked her whether she was angry made her …. angrier. So he didn't care?
But after they both grabbed lunch at home and threw their bags on the floor, they sprinted to meet up. Because it was Friday and they were kids and nothing in the world could break them, right?
And despite her anger, despite her heart hurting she was running. Damn it, boys! Making girls run like that. But when she saw him and they rode their skateboards in silence she had to ask.
“Do you ….” she swallowed the next part of the question and turned her head away. So embarrassed! She knew he was looking at her though.
“Do you like Eunji a lot?” She asked, her voice almost a whisper, her eyes now set on her face. “Do you want to give her …. a bracelet?” A bracelet meant alot! It meant she was meant to be his girlfriend, that they would marry and kiss and have a baby! That he loved her!
Jonghyun stopped riding his skateboard and Hana followed a second later. “A bracelet?” He put his hand into his pocket. “You mean this?” He handed her a rainbow, homemade bracelet. It had all the colours on it! So pretty! So sweet!
“Is it…” she could not believe that it was happening. Such warmth filled her body, such joy! This was better than Christmas! Better than her mama´s cooking! “Do you really? Are you really…” but what was she about to ask?
“Will you be my wife?” he asked with as much seriousness as a 10-year-old could give.

How adorable are you for writing her a story :bigcatlove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
How adorable are you for writing her a story :bigcatlove:
don´t know if it is a present or a punishment for her, but no one should be left out of Secret Santa game ♥

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread