Appreciation Metal react channel reacts to K-pop, show support (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received

One of this metal channels patreons has been sending them Kpop songs. The channels focus is Heavy Metal and so it gets a lot of dislikes from their viewers. Show some love and appreciation by liking their video and plz don't get into any arguments with the metalheads in the comment section. Just show some appreciation to the channel for willing to go outside of their comfort zone and for them appreciating the songs lyrics.

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received

One of this metal channels patreons has been sending them Kpop songs. The channels focus is Heavy Metal and so it gets a lot of dislikes from their viewers. Show some love and appreciation by liking their video and plz don't get into any arguments with the metalheads in the comment section. Just show some appreciation to the channel for willing to go outside of their comfort zone and for them appreciating the songs lyrics.
If one channel focus' on one genre of music and you suddenly switch of course your fan base is going to dislike. Now if they would have picked rock of kpop, as difficult as it could be, chances are the dislikes would go down.

My point, likes and dislikes are based on the normal viewers opinion. Just flocking to like a video because your bias group is actually getting booed is asinine. Their fan base don't like what they are hearing, get over yourself it isn't the end of the world.

Edit: Yes, it's good they are going out of their comfort zone, but part of doing that is facing the consequences of how their viewer ship reacts to such ventures.

Reactions Received
If one channel focus' on one genre of music and you suddenly switch of course your fan base is going to dislike. Now if they would have picked rock of kpop, as difficult as it could be, chances are the dislikes would go down.

My point, likes and dislikes are based on the normal viewers opinion. Just flocking to like a video because your bias group is actually getting booed is asinine. Their fan base don't like what they are hearing, get over yourself it isn't the end of the world.

Edit: Yes, it's good they are going out of their comfort zone, but part of doing that is facing the consequences of how their viewer ship reacts to such ventures.
I never said it was the end of the world lol Your making me sound more dramatic than I actually am. I was just directing an audience who would appreciate the reaction(s) their way.

Users who are viewing this thread