Middle Earth: Shadow of War (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I'm gonna be playing this hopefully today and tomorrow, depends on if my computer is actually good enough to run it which I think it is.
I've finally got enough space on my PC so hopefully my shitty graphics card isn't as shitty as I think.

I'll update this a bit once I play through it but with how good the first one was I'm expecting a lot from this one, not for it to surpass it necessarily but rather for it to be just as good.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Vikki

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Shadow of War surpasses the first by a lot! The nemesis system is more in-depth than the first, there's outfits/weapons collection, a really nice battle system and more variety of Uruki/Orcs to fight (or tame). Also, you get some better skills and the ability to ride Drakes which is really cool.

Hopefully your PC runs it well and you enjoy the game.

• Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Shadow of War surpasses the first by a lot! The nemesis system is more in-depth than the first, there's outfits/weapons collection, a really nice battle system and more variety of Uruki/Orcs to fight (or tame). Also, you get some better skills and the ability to ride Drakes which is really cool.

Hopefully your PC runs it well and you enjoy the game.
Yas, that's what I like to hear :maheart:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread