COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shop Hiyo's Official Graphics shop (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
Bang yongguk (390 × 400 px).gif
Chuusahiyo.png

To request one all you have to do is give me the group or idols name and I'll make one for you
you don't have to use it
The price is one common card or just 100 points
if you want a specific color the cost is two common cards or just 200 points

Attachments

Last edited:

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
the signatures are so cute :maheart: can the images used be gifs or must it strictly be a static image?
I'm still new to the whole graphics thing so for right now I will only be doing static image

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
Yay im so glad
In that case, could I just request a sig?
Idol: Niki
Colours/Vibe: Black and grey, but I want it to have a bit of a softer vibe<3
And if it’s okay could I request certain images too? Just lmk how many photos you need and I’ll give them:sanapray:

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
In that case, could I just request a sig?
Idol: Niki
Colours/Vibe: Black and grey, but I want it to have a bit of a softer vibe<3
And if it’s okay could I request certain images too? Just lmk how many photos you need and I’ll give them:sanapray:
I will need three photos :sakUwu:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
hello! i'd like to request for a signature of ahn yujin, hyungsik and hyojoo, preferably like the first and second style u used in the signatures spoiler :sanapray:

to make your job easier, i found some images of them that you can consider using:

IMG_20220325_234600.jpg

IMG_20220325_235616.jpg

before u get started, would u perhaps mind telling me how the payment works? would i have to give you a random card of my choice or are there any additional criteria? am i allowed to choose the text or is that up to you to decide?

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
hello! i'd like to request for a signature of ahn yujin, hyungsik and hyojoo, preferably like the first and second style u used in the signatures spoiler :sanapray:

to make your job easier, i found some images of them that you can consider using:

IMG_20220325_234600.jpg

IMG_20220325_235616.jpg

before u get started, would u perhaps mind telling me how the payment works? would i have to give you a random card of my choice or are there any additional criteria? am i allowed to choose the text or is that up to you to decide?
A random card of your choice would be fine also I don't usually do text but I could try that'll be fun also I usually make a random sig for the person just in case they don't like it also when I finish making it you don't have to use it it's completely up to you :sakUwu: :sanapray:

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
A random card of your choice would be fine also I don't usually do text but I could try that'll be fun also I usually make a random sig for the person just in case they don't like it also when I finish making it you don't have to use it it's completely up to you :sakUwu: :sanapray:
alright! in that case, i'll request it, please make it extra pretty, i'm counting on you :sanapray:

if you're using pictures other than the ones i suggested, would you mind sending them here so that i have a rough idea of how it's going to look like?

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
alright! in that case, i'll request it, please make it extra pretty, i'm counting on you :sanapray:

if you're using pictures other than the ones i suggested, would you mind sending them here so that i have a rough idea of how it's going to look like?
I was think about using this one also could you tell me which hyungsik and hyojoo your talking about?

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her

IMG_20220325_234600.jpg

IMG_20220325_235616.jpg

so about the request it's really hard for me to find photos to edit so do you have a fav group I could edit instead? if so since I couldn't do the original request then this doesn't cost anything

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
so about the request it's really hard for me to find photos to edit so do you have a fav group I could edit instead? if so since I couldn't do the original request then this doesn't cost anything
my favourite groups are iz*one, wanna one and ive, basically any produce-related group but i can't decide so u can choose which group you'd like to make use of from the three i mentioned above :sanapray:

ADORA

Reactions Received
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
teume/carat
Pronouns
She/Her
my favourite groups are iz*one, wanna one and ive, basically any produce-related group but i can't decide so u can choose which group you'd like to make use of from the three i mentioned above :sanapray:
I'm gonna do Iz*one and you want it to be blue right? if the color doesn't match then I'll just also make a dp to go with it

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
Reactions Received
Website
linktr.ee
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna do Iz*one and you want it to be blue right? if the color doesn't match then I'll just also make a dp to go with it
yes that's right, i want it to be blue if that's possible :sanapray: also, will u still be using the yujin image i previously suggested? it's the first image in the spoiler

i have another request regarding this as well, i don't want the signature to be too cramped so besides iz*one's yujin, would it be possible for you to use iz*one's minju or wonyoung? u can make use of any other member if u want but i'd appreciate it if u could use either minju or wonyoung instead bc they're my ults too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread