COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

News Mirae Dohyun apologises for imitating Billies facial expressions (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Hello, this is MIRAE’s Dohyun.

I would like to apologize regarding the on-the-way-home V Live broadcast from April 4.

First, I deeply apologize to the Billlie members. I also apologize to the many people who saw this video and felt uncomfortable.

I conveyed my apology to the Billlie members through my management agency, and I also plan to apologize directly.

I’m sorry that I have given many people cause for concern through my thoughtless behavior, and I will be more cautious and careful in all matters in the future. I will gladly accept all the criticism that has been made of me, who is still lacking in many ways. Once again, I apologize.

From MIRAE’s Yoo Dohyun

Source

@Now

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
male idols openly mocking their gg peers? color me shocked. i hope tsuki doesn't take this to heart; this kind of ridicule by your peers is enough to make anyone self-concious on stage, let alone a rookie

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I watched the video and yeah that wasn't it ... That blue haired kid's reaction said it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread