Appreciation MISSING HANBIN HOURS (1 Viewer)

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
975F299A-8750-4A40-AD83-FA721D597059.jpeg

I miss him so much lately. Keep thinking about him and it sucks so much that we don’t get any news other than his demo​

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I think his demo is a shy test. a bit of a "hello" from behind the curtains. he is testing the waters, to see if people are ready for his comeback AND WE HELLA ARE. I see excited fans in the comments everywhere. I AM THE EXCITED FAN. :D

• Love
Reactions: karina

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I think his demo is a shy test. a bit of a "hello" from behind the curtains. he is testing the waters, to see if people are ready for his comeback AND WE HELLA ARE. I see excited fans in the comments everywhere. I AM THE EXCITED FAN. :D
I honestly think everyone wants him back. He deserves to do what he loves

• Love
Reactions: brekker

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I honestly think everyone wants him back. He deserves to do what he loves
yes, he has a lot of support. I hope it reaches him, but I understand he might be busy as well. good for him! he deserves the best both in professional and personal life. but I´m positive he will be back. he might be just taking his time and being a bit more careful.
also his comeback is really anticipated, so I understand he might want to do his extra best. a lot is on his shoulders, but I´m happy to see people being supportive. the fandom is really kind.

He should also do a collab with Yongguk, once Yonggie is back from the military. My soul would leave my body, reach Nirvana and never come back :D

• Love
Reactions: karina

Users who are viewing this thread