COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV MNET shares teaser for new show GG (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Another survival show? I thought that after the Produce 101 scandal Mnet would stop these shows for a while, but I guess not.

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Another survival show? I thought that after the Produce 101 scandal Mnet would stop these shows for a while, but I guess not.
we're not 100% sure it is a survival show but I think they want this cuz Produce's name is now associated with the cheating scandal

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hm i'd like to "hope" (although i don't like the idea) it's another show like the really recent world klass, which created the lineup for TOO. correct me if i'm wrong but it was just another show like FNC's Dance or Band from a few years ago where it's the company creating the show but MNET is just broadcasting it?

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
hm i'd like to "hope" (although i don't like the idea) it's another show like the really recent world klass, which created the lineup for TOO. correct me if i'm wrong but it was just another show like FNC's Dance or Band from a few years ago where it's the company creating the show but MNET is just broadcasting it?
Well TOO was made by STONE and managed by n.ch
I don't think that STONE will debut a group that soon after TOO tbh and I doubt that a small company has enough money to make a whole show and broadcast it, unless it's one of the few rich ones that exist or mid-tier companies.
Tho, it is said that BH's new gg will have a reality show and they have a good relationship with MNET

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Folks are also guessing it is a SNSD show.
AkA the GG :)

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
Folks are also guessing it is a SNSD show.
AkA the GG :)
nah
There were talks about SNSD getting a reality show prior to their comeback but I doubt it would be aired on MNET, since SM seems to have fallen out with them only sends RV to their award shows.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
agreed no sm group has been to m countdown for a few years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread