COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Moguris card game beginner guide (1 Viewer)

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
Just a little guide how to get started with card collecting, it's really easy! :llama_squish:

You get the cards by fulfilling one of the 2 daily missions on here. The missions are the same every day and you can do both, to get 2 cards!
A day starts and ends by the KST timezone.

Mission 1: write 15 forum posts / profile comments within a day
Mission 2: create 3 threads within a day

For the second mission, one of the 3 threads has to be in the korea, japan, china or thailand area. Also instead of creating 1 thread, you can do the daily card challenge, that way you can create only 2 threads + do the card challenge. Its found in the Card Center:

The thread is always sticky and called "Todays Card Challenge is...". A new thread gets created every day.
To claim your cards, you have to go to this thread:

Fill out this little form:
Username: [your name]
Reason for request: [which missions you have completed]
Decks: [the card deck you want to pull from]

Example:
Username: Moguri
Reason for request: daily posts + threads
Decks: Korean 3

You pull random cards from the deck you specify. To understand which cards are in which deck, you need to check the first post of the request thread I linked here. Towards the bottom there is a big list of spoiler tags with all the decks. If you are interested in Kpop, you would want to check the decks:
Korean Deck 1
Korean Deck 2
Korean Deck 3

You can see which groups are part of each deck by opening the spoilers, just select the deck that contains the most groups you like or your ult group for example! If you can't decide, you can also just write "Korean general", that way you pull from all korean decks!
As a new user (account not older than one month), you can also request a free booster pack containing 15 common cards. To do so you need to meet a few conditions:
1. Make an Introduction Thread here
(If you have already made one on a previous day, replace this with an extra thread in a section of your choice.)
2. Make an appreciation thread for your favourite artist or idol. This can be done in only some sections. like the K-Chill Zone. You have to select the appreciation prefix next to the title:
Appreciation.png

3. Make one thread within the Korea, Japan or China section
(the thread for steps 2 & 3 can be the same one)
4. Make one random thread anywhere on the forum
(instead of steps 3 & 4, you can do the card Card Challenge instead, as described in the Daily Mission section)
5. Make 15 comments / posts.

All the conditions have to be fullfilled within the same KST day. If you have fulfilled all the conditions, just follow the same template as for the dailies, but provide "booster" as the reason.

Example:
Reason for request: Booster
Decks: Korean Deck 1

You can either select one of the 3 Korean Decks or Korean general, to pull from all 3 Decks.

Last edited:

Valentine_Kitty

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Valentine_Kitty

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
As a new user (account not older than one month), you can also request a free booster pack containing 15 common cards. To do so you need to meet a few conditions:
1. Make an Intro Thread
Make an appreciation thread for your favourite artist or idol
3. Make one thread within the Korea, Japan or China section
4. Make one random thread anywhere on the forum
5. or, instead of steps 3 + 4, you can post a Card Challenge
Make 15 comments / posts.

If you have fullfilled all the conditions, just follow the same template as for the dailies, but provide "booster" as the reason.

Example:
Reason for request: Booster
Decks: Korean Deck 1

You can either select one of the 3 Korean Decks or just write Korean gen to pull from all 3 Decks.
I'm not sure how new users are expected to understand this, they never understand any of it unless I explain everything like I am talking to a 2 year old :coronawimwim:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
I'm not sure how new users are expected to understand this, they never understand any of it unless I explain everything like I am talking to a 2 year old :coronawimwim:
I just copied it from the other thread, I will simplify it when I have time later :thumbsupcat:

Valentine_Kitty

❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍❤️🩷🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I just copied it from the other thread, I will simplify it when I have time later :thumbsupcat:
:thumbsupcat: Okie!

in my simplified guide, I ask them to skip steps 3 and 4 :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The only think i would say is card percentage is
69% common
30% rare
1% limited
although limited will confuse them but not as much as pulling one early :)

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
The only think i would say is card percentage is
69% common
30% rare
1% limited
although limited will confuse them but not as much as pulling one early :)
yeah I think limited cards are more advanced stuff, so I would just ignore it here :thumbsupcat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread