News Monsta X to come back with second FULL ALBUM in 4 months?! (1 Viewer)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe ⋈
Reactions Received
I'm running out of ways to hyperventilate!!!!
If this is true, that's 2 full albums released in 4 months, with a Japanese release & world tour also coming, DO THEY SLEEP?!
:llama_shook:

My hardworking boys.
Prepare to be slayed, everyone.

Edit: Just for the record, pretty much the whole fandom is confused right now about whether or not this will be a full album due to conflicting wording in different articles so really everyone's just stuck waiting until more information is released.

Last edited:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe ⋈
Reactions Received
Oh damn o.o I thought it was a repack but now a full album? :pepecry1:
Everyone's confused as hell right now. One article's wording made it seem like it was just a repack but then this one came out and says full album. Not even kmbb seem to know if it's a full or not. I mean, the translation is correct, it's just whether or not the writer of the article misstated something.

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Everyone's confused as hell right now. One article's wording made it seem like it was just a repack but then this one came out and says full album. Not even kmbb seem to know if it's a full or not. I mean, the translation is correct, it's just whether or not the writer of the article misstated something.
i guess we just have to wait for a track list/official statement from MX or Starship :pandasleep:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe ⋈
Reactions Received
i guess we just have to wait for a track list/official statement from MX or Starship :pandasleep:
This comeback is already trying to kill me with anticipation, it didn't need help. :llama_noooo:

Cosmo

Flop
Reactions Received
I'm running out of ways to hyperventilate!!!!
If this is true, that's 2 full albums released in 4 months, with a Japanese release & world tour also coming, DO THEY SLEEP?!
:llama_shook:

My hardworking boys.
Prepare to be slayed, everyone.

Edit: Just for the record, pretty much the whole fandom is confused right now about whether or not this will be a full album due to conflicting wording in different articles so really everyone's just stuck waiting until more information is released.

WHO I SEE HERE :seokeyes:

Reactions: LeeHoseok

Users who are viewing this thread