Chart Monsta X's 널하다 (I Do Love U) debuts at #5 on Billboard's World Digital Sales Chart (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Last edited:

Bless_Me_Achoo

Trainee
Reactions Received
Another accomplishment for Starship to ignore but whatever. I love Monbebes.
(Wonho posted in his fancafe as I was typing this)
Starship ignoring From Zero is so annoying. Like they claim they were helping Wonho this whole time and he's now signed to a subsidary and yet they still won't acknowledge him :pepecry2:

Wonho has really been spoiling us with his posts. He's been so active on fancafe since coming back. I'm so happy!~ :pandalove:

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
Pronouns
Any
Starship ignoring From Zero is so annoying. Like they claim they were helping Wonho this whole time and he's now signed to a subsidary and yet they still won't acknowledge him :pepecry2:

Wonho has really been spoiling us with his posts. He's been so active on fancafe since coming back. I'm so happy!~ :pandalove:
It's ridiculous. What's also ridiculous is non-WH biased Monbebes telling those who are WH biased to stop making a fuss about it because it takes away from Starship hyping Jooheon's place at #16. Like, we're not mad just because Wonho wasn't acknowledged, it was a first for Monsta X as a whole and they just fully refused to do ANY publicity about it because it was done for Wonho. I'm just waiting for the same to be done for this track. It's awful.

Thankfully Wonho himself seems happy, he's been so, so active. It's a blessing.

Reactions: Bless_Me_Achoo

Bless_Me_Achoo

Trainee
Reactions Received
It's ridiculous. What's also ridiculous is non-WH biased Monbebes telling those who are WH biased to stop making a fuss about it because it takes away from Starship hyping Jooheon's place at #16. Like, we're not mad just because Wonho wasn't acknowledged, it was a first for Monsta X as a whole and they just fully refused to do ANY publicity about it because it was done for Wonho. I'm just waiting for the same to be done for this track. It's awful.

Thankfully Wonho himself seems happy, he's been so, so active. It's a blessing.
Yeah, exactly. It wasn't just an acomplishment for Wonho it was an acomplishment for all 7 members of the group. Honestly it's making me pretty sad seeing Monbebe become so divided recently. Like no matter which member we stan we should all support all 7 members of the group because we're all Monbebe after all.

Starship are likely going to ignore this acomplishment too. I won't be shocked, but I'll still be disappointed. I've even seen people praising ss because they said they helped Wonho with his investigation and they're claiming that ss are ignoring his acomplishments for a reason and that we shouldn't criticise ss. Like why would someone even defend that company when they were the ones who let this whole mess happen to start with. Plus, they cleaned the searches about the company in minutes yet for Wonho and Shownu we had to work hard for days to clear the searches for them. Starshit makes me mad af

Reactions: LeeHoseok

Users who are viewing this thread