COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News More contestants to Prison 101? Who will make it to final line up?? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Now this shouldn't be funny, but it's still so absurd you gotta laugh. Soompi just published article how JJY's chat room included 14 people and 8 of them were singers: MBC Reports Jung Joon Young’s Group Chatrooms Sharing Hidden Camera Footage Included 8 Singers So there were lot more singers and other people than was revealed before. Earlier it was just JJY, Choi Jonghoon (Ft.Island) and Yong Junghyun (Highlight), later it was confirmed Seungri was part of group too. But now there is also singer K and singer J, MBC is being bit annoying and not releasing their real identities though, which is kinda.. unfair? Like I don't think Yong Junghyun filmed and shared vids himself, he was part of room so why he's name is released and these guys aren't?

There is also other information, for example there was talk of possible blackmailing of victims with the hidden cam videos: "Mr. Kim filmed a sexual video of a victim who owned him a debt. He said, “Should I release this video if she doesn’t pay up?” and shared the video in a chatroom. "

Another thing it reveals is how JJY didn't only take videos, but photos of women's bodies without their knowledge in public places and shared them in chatrooms: "In 2016, he shared a photo of a woman’s body in a chatroom with male celebrity friends. The photo was of a woman who was sitting ahead of him on an airplane. 30 seconds later, he sent the photo in another chatroom with celebrity friends. " This is probably less criminating, but very creepy.

EDIT: Also the article for some reason didn't mention Jonghyun (CNBLUE). He was also part of group and admitted it, but maybe it's because he had left the group, not sure. I'm not sure if he's included in 8 singers or not.

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Looking how 3 of the 4 confirmed one's are idols, I feel like the 4 singers who are remaining might include even more idols, maybe more 2nd gen idols like the others were who knows. There could be still lot of upsets waiting.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
„But my oppa isn‘t like that“:kermit: next round is coming...!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
PDprison101 seems more and more likely to happen

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
WHO WILL BE THE CENTER FOR PRISON 101 PICK ME? :queen:

And yeah, makes no sense still using aliases since others have been publicly named already. Reveal all of it!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Maybe he started seeing it as so normal thing to do that he just did it in front of cameras too.. is it just me or does the camera angle seem to be too low to take picture of her face.. everything seems really creepy now.
Well he already got away with it once so probably thought even if he gets caught again he'll just get away with it and i'm sure her face is the last thing this animal is interested in.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
WHO WILL BE THE CENTER FOR PRISON 101 PICK ME? :queen:

And yeah, makes no sense still using aliases since others have been publicly named already. Reveal all of it!
South Korea has REALLY strict defamation laws, that's why they wait so long before publishing the names... they would probably love nothing more than to reveal all of the names now but it isn't that simple unfortunately...

Also I was under the impression that the guys from CN Blue and Highlight weren't a part of any group chat but rather saw videos from one on one chats with JJY?

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Just read the article and they're saying that there were multiple chat rooms so not every singer that gets revealed was a part of the main chat that we've been seeing screenshots from. Not that it excuses them in any way but I just think that it's important to clarify that not every person who gets outed through this was a part of all the criminal stuff they were talking about in the main chat that we know about.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
South Korea has REALLY strict defamation laws, that's why they wait so long before publishing the names... they would probably love nothing more than to reveal all of the names now but it isn't that simple unfortunately...

Also I was under the impression that the guys from CN Blue and Highlight weren't a part of any group chat but rather saw videos from one on one chats with JJY?
It won't be defamation if the chats are legit, but yeah they should be certain before publishing any names. However, since they've revealed like the other celebs in the chat, I think they'll probably name the remaining ones soon too.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Maybe he started seeing it as so normal thing to do that he just did it in front of cameras too.. is it just me or does the camera angle seem to be too low to take picture of her face.. everything seems really creepy now.
I'm not sure, but, the look on his face just further creeps me out too. It might not have before, but now knowing the type of person he is it's....eugh

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't say I'm surprised. I was more surprised that there were only those listed initially that were involved. I assumed (especially given the circles that most of those involved in it run in, and the amount of friends and acquaintances each of them had, publically) there would have been quite a few more.

I'm prepared to be disappointed again with sick people yet to be revealed. Come at me and rip the band aid off already.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not sure, but, the look on his face just further creeps me out too. It might not have before, but now knowing the type of person he is it's....eugh
JJY was apparently a Sejeong fanboy too, he admitted to watching her fancams and in some variety where Sejeong was a guest, the MCs said how JJY named her as someone he'd like to go on a vacation with. At the time, people (me included) just found it kinda sweet or thought he was just fanboying coz Sejeong is so lovable. Now it just looks beyond creepy, I hope he got nowhere close to her.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

It's bit unclear since they all first denied and then the statements have been changing a bit. The article mentions Junghyun (Highlight) as being part of chatroom, but I also remember statement how it was just 1 and 1 chats between him and JJY where he saw hidden cam vids.

Though maybe they do include the 1:1 chats to those chatrooms too, though the article does say there were 7 chatrooms, but that 3 to 7 people so not quite 1:1.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can't wait to see the final lineup!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Looks like JJY is going to be center for Prison 101. I wonder what song they’ll sing at their debut stage

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread