COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

most ppl are just selfish using the name of 'love' (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:fingerpoke:

most people do not like ugly face ,poverty ,mental illness ,unhealthy body etc yet they get mad at others / trying hard to brainwash ppl to 'love' their poverty ,ugly face ,mental illness etc

seriously do ppl even owe someone to accept them? lmao

i know plenty of ppl keep whining abt being single and say ppl are superficial ,materialistic etc when they wont even accept unattractive ppl .even worse when they act like those unattractive ppl are ghost

if u love someone ,u would want them to live happily instead of being broke ,looking at your unattractive face etc

most ppl are so lazy to do anything plus stingy yet they wanna tok abt tru love bahahaha:kittylove:

everything is just a tok

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I see online how many many people going on a rampage about self-love and acceptance this and that, But irl it's totally the complete oppesite. People will try drag you down.

I am not saying all people are like that, I have met few nice friendly people who accepted me with all of my flaws, but they are very rare.

And I find it funny when idols talk about body positivity, self love and acceptance, when they have full face caked with makeup, starving to death and almost all of them had plastic surgery. I understand they are not the ones who pick their concepts or produce their music but it makes no sense lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I see online how many many people going on a rampage about self-love and acceptance this and that, But irl it's totally the complete oppesite. People will try drag you down.

I am not saying all people are like that, I have met few nice friendly people who accepted me with all of my flaws, but they are very rare.

And I find it funny when idols talk about body positivity, self love and acceptance, when they have full face caked with makeup, starving to death and almost all of them had plastic surgery. I understand they are not the ones who pick their concepts or produce their music but it makes no sense lol.
sometimes ppl just dont do what they say lol

like i always say abt treating ppl well but i often question myself whether i deserve to be treated well sigh

i guess this low self esteem :fingerpoke:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

u are right duh
many women say everyone is pretty yet they go berserk seeing prettier women and say they are flat etc

:petthepanda:
men hate pretty boys but they dont go attack pretty boy on purpose lmao- ppl say women are very competitive

even if someone accept flaws ,there is a limit .i have a relative who stay married with an alcoholic (no idea why he is an alcoholic) .she say that she is very happy when he die .i guess it isnt true love then? lmao

i agree with u tho .anyway ,plastic is not a must afterall most idols are average .make up is a must lmao:rjeat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread