COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MsJimin thinks (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That saying you should cheer for the whole group is stupid. Ifans always whine about kfans only cheering for so and so while other members don’t get screams but like??? You can’t force someone to be a fan of an idol??? If they only like one dude then they only like one dude it’s none of your business??? Why should they waste time and energy on people they don’t care about???

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
That saying you should cheer for the whole group is stupid. Ifans always whine about kfans only cheering for so and so while other members don’t get screams but like??? You can’t force someone to be a fan of an idol??? If they only like one dude then they only like one dude it’s none of your business??? Why should they waste time and energy on people they don’t care about???
ok thats true, you cant force them

but if someone dare not to scream for J-hope :chickill::chickill::chickill:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
in that case... Jimin gets no love 🤣

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ok thats true, you cant force them

but if someone dare not to scream for J-hope :chickill::chickill::chickill:
I will scream so loud in CA that he can hear in Korea :nekopout:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think what people mean is instead of saying "JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN", they should say "BTS BTS BTS BTS" when cheering. Why, you ask? Because everyone in the group works hard and it's just plain rude to scream the name of a particular member when all 7 of them are dancing their asses off onstage. It's extremely disappointing that common courtesy and manners are considered troublesome in this day and age.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I think what people mean is instead of saying "JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN", they should say "BTS BTS BTS BTS" when cheering. Why, you ask? Because everyone in the group works hard and it's just plain rude to scream the name of a particular member when all 7 of them are dancing their asses off onstage. It's extremely disappointing that common courtesy and manners are considered troublesome in this day and age.
A lot of ppl work their ass off and no one cares :kijoongstare: isn’t cheering with no emotion behind it worse?

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
A lot of ppl work their ass off and no one cares :kijoongstare: isn’t cheering with no emotion behind it worse?
No it's not. Like I said, it's common courtesy and manners. It's like me smiling and saying "WOW GOOD JOB" when a kid shows me their ugly ass drawing of a turtle.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have no problem with solo stans if they don’t shade the others members. Some of them pretend to love the whole group to subtly shade the others and praise their fave like this.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
No it's not. Like I said, it's common courtesy and manners. It's like me smiling and saying "WOW GOOD JOB" when a kid shows me their ugly ass drawing of a turtle.
The difference is that the audience is the consumer and the idols are the producers. The audience decides what they want

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I have no problem with solo stans if they don’t shade the others members. Some of them pretend to love the whole group to subtly shade the others and praise their fave like this.
So you don’t like akgaes?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
ok but those drawings are better than anything i could do tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Y
ok but those drawings are better than anything i could do tho
your turtles are also ugly ass turtles, you’re equal

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well i get being fan of one of the members or just few, i'm kinda that with many groups that i'm not fan of (i don't stay i'm fan of group if i'm not into them and their music as whole). But if i was in situation where all members were in present i wouldn't just focus on that one person and akgaes can feel quite infuriating and insensitive to lot of fans of the groups and for good reason too ^^;

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well i get being fan of one of the members or just few, i'm kinda that with many groups that i'm not fan of (i don't stay i'm fan of group if i'm not into them and their music as whole). But if i was in situation where all members were in present i wouldn't just focus on that one person and akgaes can feel quite infuriating and insensitive to lot of fans of the groups and for good reason too ^^;
But not cheering for a member when it’s their part or whatever isn’t akgae behavior, it’s solo stan behavior. Akgaes hate the other members and solo stans just feel indifference, which is what they’re displaying by not cheering.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
But not cheering for a member when it’s their part or whatever isn’t akgae behavior, it’s solo stan behavior. Akgaes hate the other members and solo stans just feel indifference, which is what they’re displaying by not cheering.
I dont really know difference here between solo stan and akgae.

To me if ur audience u will cheer nevertheless. I was watching block bs gig couple years back. I only knew Zico and P.O by face, im fan of none of them but i cheeref for all of them cause i was part of audience. Your example doesnt really work on how i see performance. ^^; You are there for music, art, right?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I dont really know difference here between solo stan and akgae.

To me if ur audience u will cheer nevertheless. I was watching block bs gig couple years back. I only knew Zico and P.O by face, im fan of none of them but i cheeref for all of them cause i was part of audience. Your example doesnt really work on how i see performance. ^^; You are there for music, art, right?
:pandaannoyed: Well I am there for faces

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread