COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My Controversial Venting (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Just a beforehand thing ... you can take this vent however you'd like, I won't specify what
I'm talking about, if you want to guess, go for it or whatever. If you're looking to converse
with me over it, that's fine. I just need to vent and have a conversation with people.

__

I am just so tired of the bullshit that is in the media and that is debated everyday. I am so tired
of people trying to control other peoples lives, forcing their beliefs, lifestyle, and morals down
other peoples throats. Like I'm sorry but people have no fucking right to make choices for someone
else. First off, it's not your god damn life, and 2nd off you sure as hell wouldn't like it if it was done
to you so why tf would you do it to someone else? Oh because it's what you believe in?

I can believe in a lot of things but at the end of the day I am not going to for someone to commit
to my lifestyle, or to change their views to mine, or to do with their bodies what I would do with
mine. Why? BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS WHAT PEOPLE DO WITH
THEIR BODY OR THEIR LIFE. If they want to tell me about it, that's fine, if they want advice or
want to change, that's fine - that is THEIR decision, not mine. If I have to hear one more argument
about basic human rights I am going to fucking implode. It's not a hard concept, let people make
decisions for their life and you make decisions for yours.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Go off, sis. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
When "Mind Your Own Business" is a controversial opinion :lazypotato:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I don't care about what other people do with their bodies unless it puts other people at risk. So something like abortion
I’m not even going to go here with you because I’m going to end up blocking you ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread