Appreciation My current obsession (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
wait it's so good omg :nakypog: so glad i clicked on this thread because otherwise i wouldn't know this song exists since i don't watch true beauty and don't keep up with osts of the dramas that i don't watch

• Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
wait it's so good omg :nakypog: so glad i clicked on this thread because otherwise i wouldn't know this song exists since i don't watch true beauty and don't keep up with osts of the dramas that i don't watch
i dont even watch the drama too, i just read a really good review about this song (didnt know it existed too) but its do damn good

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
should've won RTK :kijoongstare:
I half agree, only cause the boyz were really good and deserved to win as well :yolk:
But tbh the boyz also shouldnt have been on rtk in the first place? they were so much more established than the other groups on the show so :umwhat:
idk the casting in rtk was wild

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I half agree, only cause the boyz were really good and deserved to win as well :yolk:
But tbh the boyz also shouldnt have been on rtk in the first place? they were so much more established than the other groups on the show so :umwhat:
idk the casting in rtk was wild
yeah i mean the boyz did amazing too but i agree with you, they were much more established already than literally all the other groups combined like :taeminface: would've wanted a.c.e on it

• Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Users who are viewing this thread