COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation my heart goes to monbebes (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I keep seeing news articles and twitter posts about the different way Monbebes have been trying to get Wonho back in to Monsta X. I love all the effort that is being put into it. You all should be proud of your selves even if he doesnt come back you still put in alot of effort into it, which shows him how much you all care for him and that he's not alone. You're all being so strong. My heart goes out to all of you Monbebes.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Thank you :bigcatlove: It's a really dire situation... we're all still hoping it works out but even if it doesn't we tried our hardest and hopefully Wonho feels that at the very least

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you :bigcatlove: It's a really dire situation... we're all still hoping it works out but even if it doesn't we tried our hardest and hopefully Wonho feels that at the very least
You're welome!!

Since monbebes and Carats are so close i couldnt help but want to help so did what peopple on twitter where doing.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
monbebes are truely the best

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multistan
You're welome!!

Since monbebes and Carats are so close i couldnt help but want to help so did what peopple on twitter where doing.
Thank you so much for helping us! It's been tiring but the maknae I.M posted in fancafe today and gave us all some much needed motivation <3

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Honestly been just outright crying on and off since this mess started but I've never been more proud of this fandom for how hard everyone is fighting.
:nekolove:

I'm absolutely exhausted, it's 2 am, idek how much longer I have to be up but today is The Show, so.....We fight on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread