COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

My opinion on 'Bon Bon Chocolat' as a song (1 Viewer)

Rate the song

• Total voters

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
Reactions Received
Website
discord.gg
KS Coins
Pronouns
he

Beat: 9/10
Catchiness: 10/10
Vocals: 9/10

I heard the song today morning, and I've had it on repeat quite a lot until now, it's very catchy and fresh, it's been a long time since I liked any newly released GG songs other than 'What You Waiting For', but this song took me by a surprise, it's so catchy, upbeat and fierce to an extent, has a diverse sound, the vocals are very great, they used a little bit of autotune, I think. But it was just a great touch to the song and that type of beat, it feels like a blend of a trap song and a calm one, but a perfect blend that's so catchy to the ear, the straight up hype start of the song after the seconds of claps is very great, sounded pretty refreshing for me, the drop is great, very catchy, the sped up "nananananana"s make it very catchy, and the girls singing "nananana" on top of it makes it even catchier, now for their voices, as I said they have great vocals, but their voices aren't unique, after many listens, I can't tell their voices from eachother, maybe it's either due to the autotune or that I'm still new to them, but so far they sound pretty similar for me, and it's not a bad thing, the only thing that I didn't like a lot is the sudden transition at the end, it's not a big deal but I would've liked it better if it had some sound before the transition, especially since the song has like two songs in one as I said, it has a hype sound and then turns calm all of a sudden before and after the beat drop.

Overall rating: 9/10

I liked two songs out of their album, this and the 'D+1' one, hopefully their upcoming releases will be as good, maybe then they'd be one of the few GGs I like.

Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's a great song. such a strong debut

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I really hope they continue to create good music in their own unique style. I'll follow their music for now~ hopefully some KR>ENG subbers discover these girls & decide to help us who don't understand~

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've listened to it around 50 times already lmao, so yeah it's pretty much perfect for me. 10/10 :queen:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
haha i'm happy to see this thread after we talked about this in the morning :sanapray: you know my opinion

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
Reactions Received
Website
discord.gg
KS Coins
Pronouns
he
When you say you liked What You Waiting for theres no chance you means Zgirls right? :nosejoo:
Lmao, sorry it must've been confusing, since I said "GGs" but I actually meant R.Tee x Anda's WYWF

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’m the only 3, sorry :llama_smooch: . It just wasn’t for me. I was waiting for something to hook me into it and then as nothing out of the ordinary was happening, I gave up and couldn’t finish the song.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread