MY TOP 15 BEST GG SONGS OF 2020 (1 Viewer)

Ashla_K

Idol
Reactions Received
Since we're just a few days away from the end of the year (finally!) I think this is pretty much the final top 15 for my favorite songs of the year. A little difference with my previous tops, is that I will add not only title tracks but also B-sides or any secondary title track that was also promoted.

15. BlackPink- You Never Know

14. Itzy- Not Shy

13. Secret Number- Privacy

12. G-Idle- Oh My God

11. Twice- More and More

10. Irene and Seulgi- Monster

9. IZ*One- Daydream

8. Fromis 9- Feel Good

7. STAYC- So Bad

6. CLC- Helicopter

5. Loona- Star/Voice

4. ITZY- Wannabe

3. APINK-Dumhdurum

2. TWICE- I can't stop me

1. EVERGLOW- La Di Da

I have to say that overall, 2020 has been a really good year for GGs. Most groups tried to spice it up a little bit and delivered good quality, I mean I can't say I hated any of the releases I've heard, there were a couple of meh songs here and there but nothing really bad. For me, Everglow and Twice were the biggest surprises of 2020, not only because they owned the 80's trend, the albums are pretty solid too, in Twice's case I should say they are at the top of their game musically speaking. I noticed their growth, since Fancy but with Eyes Wide Open they have cemented their path to a more mature side. Tbh, I was never a big fan of Twice because I thought their music was pretty much more of the same catchy cookie-cutter kpop but now not only I feel more personality, there's also depth, more substance. They did deliver the best albums of the year in my book and the same goes for Everglow. I like how Everglow was able to adjust to a new concept in a way that didn't feel way too different from their usual style and their album also shows growth from their previous work, I hope they keep pushing their boundaries as group.

What do you think? I would like to know at least a top 5 of your best GG songs of 2020.
:pepeheart:

@Girl Group

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i love your top 3 <3

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
La Di Da deserves it :junweary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Tbh I didn't expect the song to be so good and refreshing, I'll be keeping an eye on them.
Same lol, I knew they were BEP's group but didn't expect they'd slap this way :sj_weary:
If they keep this sound going forward I'm all in lol.
Also they might be the most visual group I've seen :sanapray:

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
LaDiDa forever the SOTY

Users who are viewing this thread