COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News N.Flying Releases Teaser Announcing First Comeback With New Member (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
N.Flying is making a comeback!On May 28, the band shared a poster for their comeback with their seventh mini album “So, Tong” (literal title, meaning communication in Korean). The poster reveals that the title track is “Oh really,” and the album will drop on June 10 at 6 p.m. KST.

This will be N.Flying’s first comeback with their new member Seo Dong Sung, who was formerly a member of HONEYST.

Stay tuned for more updates!

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He was accused of dating fans, making sexually offensive comments to fans, and speaking badly of his fellow members so he left the group.
Oh... i was thinking that maybe he went to army or sth :nekosweat:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Uuu nice, at least it's not So,Thong

I accidentally saw they had a new member before when looking at their members page. Hun was getting a bit lonely back there.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Darth_berries

Fun fact N.Flying has added on two new members since debut and lost one.

N.Flying originally Jaehyun, Seunghyub, Chahun, and Kwangjin. Didn't do as well as FNC hoped, face it FNC CEO probably planned for another CN Blue, so a bit there they seemed to dip under the radar. Then the produce show happened and Hwesung needed a place to go. I don't know why FNC CEO chose N.Flying over Honeyst but probably saw more $$$ with N.flying... And of course we know what fate Honeyst was to face. The band was neglected til almost silently they disbanded.Then Kangjin had his scandles (dating fans, sexually inappropriate comments, holding personal fan meetings off company time,) and ended up departing N.Flying. Last I heard he was planning to take legal action against one of his accusers for spreading misinformation.... ANYWAYS- Ft's Jaejin filled in for a bit as bassist then former Honeyst Dongsung started to fill the roll temporary till FNC could decide what to do. Fans loved him and hoped he would be allowed to stay. Finially not to long ago it became official that Dongsung was a new member of N.Flying in a rare moment of FNC doing something fans wanted.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Darth_berries

Fun fact N.Flying has added on two new members since debut and lost one.

N.Flying originally Jaehyun, Seunghyub, Chahun, and Kwangjin. Didn't do as well as FNC hoped, face it FNC CEO probably planned for another CN Blue, so a bit there they seemed to dip under the radar. Then the produce show happened and Hwesung needed a place to go. I don't know why FNC CEO chose N.Flying over Honeyst but probably saw more $$$ with N.flying... And of course we know what fate Honeyst was to face. The band was neglected til almost silently they disbanded.Then Kangjin had his scandles (dating fans, sexually inappropriate comments, holding personal fan meetings off company time,) and ended up departing N.Flying. Last I heard he was planning to take legal action against one of his accusers for spreading misinformation.... ANYWAYS- Ft's Jaejin filled in for a bit as bassist then former Honeyst Dongsung started to fill the roll temporary till FNC could decide what to do. Fans loved him and hoped he would be allowed to stay. Finially not to long ago it became official that Dongsung was a new member of N.Flying in a rare moment of FNC doing something fans wanted.
Pretty sucky for HONEYST. I actually haven't heard of them before. But maybe this member change is actually good thing, Dongsung gets a actual chance.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m glad Dongsung has another chance at being an idol (justice for Honeyst because I loved them)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pretty sucky for HONEYST. I actually haven't heard of them before. But maybe this member change is actually good thing, Dongsung gets a actual chance.
True but the less talk about issues is Kwangjin might have been innocent all a long. Or at least some of. Not to hate on CN Blue but if it was a CN member FNC favoritism would have kicked in and he would have fought to protect him. It is what it is, I am glad fans are happy and I am really hoping N.Flying stays out of trouble... .... The bad kind of trouble. Face it those boys are mischievous buggers.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
True but the less talk about issues is Kwangjin might have been innocent all a long. Or at least some of. Not to hate on CN Blue but if it was a CN member FNC favoritism would have kicked in and he would have fought to protect him. It is what it is, I am glad fans are happy and I am really hoping N.Flying stays out of trouble... .... The bad kind of trouble. Face it those boys are mischievous buggers.
That's true. If he did those it's harder to feel so bad for him, but if he was falsely accused it really sucks :/ And I really don't know when companies kick plp of over stupid scandals or not confirming things even.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well Kwangjin was a former cnblue member iirc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread