COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News N.Flying’s Lee Seung Hyub And Kim Jae Hyun Cast In Upcoming Web Drama As Best Friends (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

N.Flying’s Lee Seung Hyub and Kim Jae Hyun will be starring in an upcoming web drama together!

The two have been confirmed to appear in web drama “Happy That It’s This All-Male High School” (literal title). The drama is a comedy about two male high school students who experience growth through their experiences with each other.

Lee Seung Hyub will be playing cynical Han Sung Bong, who lives his life wrapped up in the instability of his future. Kim Jae Hyun will be playing optimistic Kim Nam Gu, who lives his life with a specific goal for his future. The two high school students ponder over their future and dreams, and grow together.

The N.Flying members are known for their great chemistry together in real life. The group is currently seeing great success through their recent comeback with “Rooftop.”

“Happy That It’s This All-Male High School” will air 10 episodes, and is slated to air in April.

Are you excited for this web drama?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306...un-cast-in-upcoming-web-drama-as-best-friends

YIKESSS. I still have a lot to catch up with them but more content is always great. :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I see you're stanning N.Flying now :pandawatch::pandawatch:
I'm seeing so many N.Flying stans around lately. It's so nice to see 😍

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm seeing so many N.Flying stans around lately. It's so nice to see 😍
Rooftop not only gave them HIGH public recognition but also significantly increased their fandom size. Glad to see people aren't sleeping on them anymore. Their music was honestly just as good even before the Rooftop breakout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread